LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by El-Moldo »

...Before the flood of Noah, we read in Genesis 6:5-7: The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on earth. And the Lord regretted that he made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. And the Lord said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, for I am sorry that I have made (him)".
...Yes, God doesn't make mistakes. But sometimes there is an ulterior motive for what he does. Sometimes he causes a good, Christian mother to die so that her son will come to know the Lord. Yes, he did put Biden in authority over us. But maybe if Biden screws the nation up, thousands will come to know the Lord, creating a great revival in our nation. Who knows. But there is a reason God put Biden in office. Let us see what happens.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

If Biden screws this nation up?????? Look around buddy it’s already screwed up. God sent Biden to fix this madness. He will give us shelter as we ride out this Stormy Daniels of a presidency.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Well, if anybody knows anything about shelter, it's Joe Biden. He spent the good part of a year hiding in his basement. Anyhow, good luck in the future. Hope you get what you were looking for in the election. And hopefully someday I won't have to come on here and say I told you so.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Trump was so bad that Biden spent a good year hiding in a basement and won by more then 7 million votes and an electoral college landslide. Lmao
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Glad you admitted that "Biden spent a good year HIDING in a basement". Guess we both agree on something.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

We do, only I don’t call it hiding during a pandemic. Meanwhile Trump held a covid spreader event in Cambria county and ever since our numbers have spiked. Now we are endanger of losing winter sports. You must be proud SMH.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Hiding is still hiding. Like they say, a rose by another name is still the same. And our winter sports are not in jeopardy. Biden will save them, just like he will end all hurricanes and tornados. Biden will save us.