LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by CharlieConway »

konjo78 wrote: November 18th, 2020, 10:44 pm Studies from across the world show that masks do lower the spread of these type of diseases. Are they perfect? No but there is a reason asian countries like Korea and Japan have less cases than some of our smallest states.

GoDragons you are now joining the big dum idiot list
I have been trying to book you a ticket to the Korean Peninsula. Which do you prefer, North or South?
Thanks!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

If you thought hydroxychloroquine, was a cure for covid I’m not taking any advice on mask wearing from you lol. You trumpets will believe anything. Biden/Harris hahahahaha
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

The problem is that people like you will just run with whatever sound bite you get. Like Trump's good people on both sides quote. You'll never acknowledge the statement right before it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4ZFS3xORM

But Trump voters are sheep...though literally Biden has actually said/done racists things. Harris calls him racist in primaries and was right, but all is forgiven now of course. He picked her to get his black/women vote, but we just ignore all that. Trumps just a mean bad man causing everyone harm. That's why I'm over it. Did the right start pillaging and burning yet? did I miss that? oh well, media must've gotten that wrong.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Sheep? Rather be a sheep then a low IQ cult follower lol.

Biden won
Trump loss

You have no choice but to be over it, lol.

No cities burning
Covid is still here
Anyone have any extra hydroxychlorqin?
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Also Hank saying that black people only voted for Biden is very racist yourself. Did Trump pick Pence to get the white vote? Black voter didn’t vote for Harris in the primaries they voted for Biden. Looks like your mask slipped off Hank.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

12HankQB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 11:49 am Did the right start pillaging and burning yet? did I miss that? oh well, media must've gotten that wrong.
They had a 'million' people show up in DC a couple weeks ago.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Covid being handled poorly is not a bipartisan issue. Both Democrats and Republicans have done their fair share of stupid policies/turning a blind eye.

You wanted school sports to be back with no issue? Well you should of advocated and pushed for harder lockdown measures in March, April, may and june. You should of advocated for actual Quarantine requirements for travel between states. You should of Advocated for all international travel to be shutdown, and if someone does come into country they be put in a Quarantine hotel for 14 days. There are countries out there that have their economies and lives back open, for the most part, because they had hard lockdowns for 2-3 months to get their numbers down and put hard quarantine measures for anyone traveling.

But no we had people saying we NEED to be open in may, june, july, august and now when september, october, and november came around and Covid is just as prevalent as April you cry foul that things aren't "fair". Its no different than a sport, if you don't put the work during the beginning of the year don't expect the results you want at the end.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

theprophet wrote: November 25th, 2020, 12:03 pm Also Hank saying that black people only voted for Biden is very racist yourself. Did Trump pick Pence to get the white vote? Black voter didn’t vote for Harris in the primaries they voted for Biden. Looks like your mask slipped off Hank.
Again, you just don't hit little points, but never main arguments. Black people didn't only vote for Biden. Can you point out where I said that? That would be about as racist as making Asian's score higher than anyone else on test scores. Glad they don't do that.

So hung up on hydroxychlorqin and it's all you do. We can ignore literally everything else and just look at one thing.

Yes, they did march on DC. As we all expected either side to do, but I didn't see the open burning of the city. Most violence that did occur came from counter protest antagonization. It's okay to take over Portland and destroy a city, but we don't see this out of the other side. In this case, there are BAD people on both sides. We know this, but there's not equal coverage of anything. These Facebook, Twitter hearings just further the point that there is a narrative those who control what you see push this. Yes, they're private companies, but they're a monopoly on social media platform so they have 100% more power to influence than anyone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va ... -protests/

I'm not saying Trump is an angel or doesn't have terrible faults, but it's nothing close to what we're told and we're to ignore faults of the Left.

Calling each other stupid is not a logical way to debate and work through problems. Do we not see the hypocrisies though? Antifa stands for ANTI Fascism right? They way they conduct themselves is fascists itself. Blocking and cancelling, power via violence. BLM only when its a cop or a white person doing the shooting. It's dumb. We all want everyone to thrive and have the American dream, but the blind eye to actual issues is ridiculous. YES, both sides are guilty. I used to hate the Republican party under W because they were all just loud mouthed blah blah blah, but the Left has turned more into this than the right ever was. it's just all sickening and we live in a world of microscopes. If 4,400 soldiers died today like DDay, people would revolt. 675,000 people died in the US of Spanish Flu in 1918, we're not even close to that with Covid and yes one death is too many, but we only look at today's page and not the entire chapter/book of history.

Same with voting for Trump. You vote for Trump and you're racist. Huge stamp label etc. Nobody lets you explain how ACA made you lose $120 a pay check, how under Trump my job has been screaming busy and prospering, done well in all aspects of life. Did an American person do terribly under Trump? Were things actually worse than 8 years prior? Not for me, from most evidence I've seen everyone else was doing pretty good too other than the mass hysteria we get from social media.....I'm done, just say hydroxychloroquine again....we'll all move on.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Too long to read, but all I know is Hank is very MAD. Lol. Biden/Harris 2020
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

No, just upset at the entire system. Your side and mine.