LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by konjo78 »

Whats happening right now is an official start by the trump admin to transfer to the biden. Thats a clear sign of defeat.

Either way prophet you are contributing nothing but partisan behavior here. That is not what the country needs right now
Tussey Mt. fan
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Tussey Mt. fan »

Manfred wrote:
theprophet wrote: November 26th, 2020, 2:39 pm The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-03-20. Liberals have made themselves heard.
You asked for it.....More like AFTERBIRTH! Lib cheaters have made themselves heard. :o) FWIW, things are just getting started. It ain't over until TRUMP SEZ it's over. Better do some research as to whats happening daily and not what MSM tells you, in the courts,and get your crying towels out.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Manfred wrote: November 26th, 2020, 5:18 pm
theprophet wrote: November 26th, 2020, 2:39 pm The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-03-20. Liberals have made themselves heard.
You asked for it.....More like AFTERBIRTH! Lib cheaters have made themselves heard. :o) FWIW, things are just getting started. It ain't over until TRUMP SEZ it's over. Better do some research as to whats happening daily and not what MSM tells you, in the courts,and get your crying towels out.
Delusional Trumper HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Amazing isn't it, that no one heard from theprophet in a political sense until his candidate was in position to win. Where was he for 4 years?
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

El-Moldo wrote: November 26th, 2020, 9:45 pm Amazing isn't it, that no one heard from theprophet in a political sense until his candidate was in position to win. Where was he for 4 years?
I was tracking down the evidence Trump said he had that Obama was born in Kenya - didn’t exist.

I was looking for Trumps tax return he said he would release - He never did

I was stocking up on hydroxychloriqun that Trump said was a cure for covid - he nor his family took it when they got covid so he lied again.

I was tracking down those manufacturing jobs Trump said he was going to bring back to this area - we loss jobs he lied again.

I been busy these last 4 years.

Biden/Harris 2020
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Funny that they are running mates. Didn’t she accuse Biden of something back in the day? Asking for a friend.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Reminds me of Trumps biggest supporter in the senate calling him a racist, and a bigot but they remain allies. Didn’t that happen? Asking for a friend.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Hey Trumpers I know you keep asking me to debate but I really don’t think you want me to engage. I was the president of the debate team at Trump University, lol.

Biden/Harris 2020
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I see theprophet said he was busy questioning Trump the last 4 years. But why wasn't he on HERE giving us his political opinions? I don't remember him on here touting the Biden/Harris ticket over the summer or fall. He really didn't come out from under his rock until he was SURE that Biden was in position to win, after the votes were counted. If he was a gentleman, he would have done the old "Humble in victory, gracious in defeat" thing. Instead, did the old "Rub in your face" reply to the situation.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Rudy Giuliani, lead attorney for POTUS, was on the news a day or 2 ago with the statement that in Pa., 1.8 million mail-in ballots were sent out. Yet 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted and certified. WTF! -But there is no obvious irregularites that need looked into.
It ain't over until it's over.