LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by El-Moldo »

Nice point CharlieConway made about calling others dumb or uneducated. Maybe theprophet will let it sink in and no longer say stuff like "Trump supporters are not the sharpest knives in the drawer". Proverbs 29:9 says "If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet". Sound familiar anyone?
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

El-Moldo wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:51 pm Nice point CharlieConway made about calling others dumb or uneducated. Maybe theprophet will let it sink in and no longer say stuff like "Trump supporters are not the sharpest knives in the drawer". Proverbs 29:9 says "If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet". Sound familiar anyone?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who is having an argument? I’m not debating or trying to change opinions. I’m just making statements using trump supporters words against them. El Moldo seething lol.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I'm not seething. Why should I? Once I voted I have no control of what happens. And if you are not arguing, let's call is discussing. King Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived, STILL calls people like you a fool, raging and laughing as you "make statements" with others.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

El-Moldo wrote: December 1st, 2020, 6:09 pm I'm not seething. Why should I? Once I voted I have no control of what happens. And if you are not arguing, let's call is discussing. King Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived, STILL calls people like you a fool, raging and laughing as you "make statements" with others.
I’m ok being a fool, but this fool lives rent free in your head lol. You have to respond to anything I say 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Seething

Biden/Harris 2020

P.S Just in The department of justice is investigating Trump for possibly selling pardons on his way out. That’s the guy y’all support. Sad
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Out of sight, out of mind they say. I NEVER think about you until I get on bleachercoaches. I don't think about what to say to you in advance. I just enjoy listening to you make a fool of yourself in front of the other readers on this forum. You can hoot and holler all day about Biden getting elected, but, as King Solomon said, "Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall". Keep talking. We're all interested.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall."

I like that quote El Moldo, do you think it would apply at all to any of the first 45 presidents of this country? Maybe one of the more recent ones?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Great question. Pride is considered as a high opinion of one's importance and merit. I would think that ALL Presidents were proud of themselves and their accomplishments while in office. But there is a second type of pride, which is exhibited by our friend theprophet. Pride can also be defined as disdainful behavior or treatment of others. It can be demonstrated by contempt, derision, haughtiness, distaste, dislike and disgust. THIS is the pride of which Solomon spoke. It's the "rub it in your face, kick 'em when they're down" philosophy that goes too far, and eventually causes the destruction.
ERAChamp
Senior
Senior

Post by ERAChamp »

konjo78 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:29 pm I grew up and attended penns manor high school
Thanks for the reply - now it makes sense!!!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

El-Moldo wrote: December 1st, 2020, 9:13 pm Out of sight, out of mind they say. I NEVER think about you until I get on bleachercoaches. I don't think about what to say to you in advance. I just enjoy listening to you make a fool of yourself in front of the other readers on this forum. You can hoot and holler all day about Biden getting elected, but, as King Solomon said, "Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall". Keep talking. We're all interested.
The show must go on, lol. I’m living rent free, hopefully I don’t get evicted after Covid is over, even though El Moldo thought covid was hoax and would end on Election Day. Talk about foolish 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Your defense is crumbling, especially when you make up what others have said. Show me where I said covid was a hoax. Nice try, though. Keep digging a deeper hole. You'll soon disappear.