LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by theprophet »

El-Moldo wrote: November 29th, 2020, 9:37 pm Why does theprophet harp about Trump's language? He wasn't President then. Is he saying that none of us has engaged in locker-room talk when we were younger. Obama smoked marijuana according to his book. And look what Clinton did in the Whitehouse and before. theprophet should find a different reason to hate Trump. And again, please list the benefits we will all receive when Biden takes over. We need to know what to look for.
I’ll make you a deal, I’ll list the benefits of the Biden administration when 1 Term Donnie shows his tax returns like promised.

I’ll even take the proof he claimed he had that Obama wasn’t born here.

I’ll take proof that hydroxychlorquin works against covid. You know all the things you blindly believed. Hahahaha

I’ll wait!

Biden/Harris 2020
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

The Trump taxes are and were never relevant. But the Biden benefits of the future are. Tell us why you voted for Biden, and not solely against Trump. We're ALL waiting.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

El-Moldo wrote: November 30th, 2020, 7:09 am The Trump taxes are and were never relevant. But the Biden benefits of the future are. Tell us why you voted for Biden, and not solely against Trump. We're ALL waiting.
Sorry this is American I don’t have to answer your questions.

Since his taxes isn’t relevant to you how about 1 Term loser Donnie show evidence that Obama wasn’t born here? He said he had it and you wouldn’t believe what he discovered hahahahaha. Then I’ll answer. We’re all waiting.

Biden/Harris 2020
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Sure is damp today.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Since no one in charge seems to want to stop this thread.....So Sleepy Joe has 'broken his foot'. That will be the latest excuse for him to stay in his basement. Expect to see more of Knees Harris in the coming weeks, as she preps to be the real Lib in charge. You reap what you sow.
It ain't over until it's over.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Manfred wrote: November 30th, 2020, 8:40 am Since no one in charge seems to want to stop this thread.....So Sleepy Joe has 'broken his foot'. That will be the latest excuse for him to stay in his basement. Expect to see more of Knees Harris in the coming weeks, as she preps to be the real Lib in charge. You reap what you sow.
Can’t wait! You mad bro lol.

Maybe YOU reap what you sow, 1 term Donnie’s failures gave us Biden/Harris

Why are all the conservatives want to stop this thread, why do you want to silence my 1st amendment rights. Sad lol
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Typical Liberal. Dodging all the questions and turning it back on the right. They never have a plan, they just blame the right. He can’t answer the question because he doesn’t know how.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

You keep saying about your first amendment, what are you guys trying to do to the second?
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Why is Twitter and Facebook silencing the right? It’s goes against their 1st amendment right as well. It’s ok if you do it to us, but lord forbid we do it to you.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote: November 30th, 2020, 10:10 am Typical Liberal. Dodging all the questions and turning it back on the right. They never have a plan, they just blame the right. He can’t answer the question because he doesn’t know how.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
It ain't over until it's over.