Spring Cove Dragons

All the Jr High sports go here...
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Spring Cove Dragons

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Just wanted to give a shout out to my Junior High Dragons who followed up a 13-0 baseball season last spring & 14u VFW state championship over the summer with an undefeated 8-0 football season in which they outscored their opponents 302-56. Last night they defeated Hollidaysburg 38-8 to wrap up the perfect season. Great group of hardworking, dedicated kids and coaches. Things can change but as for now the future looks bright for the Dragons.
You play to win the game!!!
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Spring Cove Dragons

Post by dadw/2sons »

Too bad you guys can't make a call to Bellwood to challenge to a Blair County Junior High Championship game. I know that the Blue Devils have a good team also. They just went undefeated through the ICC with a perfect 8-0 record. I saw them up close and personal and they were impressive. I didn't see your Dragons. I would be in line to see that game.
Roofee
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Roofee »

Congratulations to this group of young athlete's, hope they stick with it.
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

dadw/2sons wrote:Too bad you guys can't make a call to Bellwood to challenge to a Blair County Junior High Championship game. I know that the Blue Devils have a good team also. They just went undefeated through the ICC with a perfect 8-0 record. I saw them up close and personal and they were impressive. I didn't see your Dragons. I would be in line to see that game.
Unfortunately, Bellwood’s JR high is only 7th and 8th graders. Thanks to ICC decision to move 9th graders up.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

That will happen with a lot of schools next year.
It ain't over until it's over.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

dadw/2sons wrote:Too bad you guys can't make a call to Bellwood to challenge to a Blair County Junior High Championship game. I know that the Blue Devils have a good team also. They just went undefeated through the ICC with a perfect 8-0 record. I saw them up close and personal and they were impressive. I didn't see your Dragons. I would be in line to see that game.
Would’ve liked to have played Altoona. They also finished the JH season unbeaten. BA is always solid at the JH level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Aiks19 wrote:
Unfortunately, Bellwood’s JR high is only 7th and 8th graders. Thanks to ICC decision to move 9th graders up.
Our 8th grade team also went unbeaten so that would have been cool to have seen them matchup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk