Over 1,000 yards

All the Jr High sports go here...
Hark
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Hark »

v
Last edited by Hark on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

Who's tackles did u break? linebackers? secondary?
Last edited by Sportsfan on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

Ohh Hark, you are only digging your hole deeper.....you act like I didn't play against you....and I remember stopping you for a few negative yard gains, but unlike you...I give all the credit to my d-line for helping make the holes for me to break into your backfield......

If you were so great? Why was the Final score in Favor of NBC? You sure didn't score much on us.....or maybe I wasn't at the game, maybe next year I will have to come "watch you play".....ALL-STAR...
Last edited by NbCwReStLeR007 on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

sportsfan, He maybe broke tackles vs. the 2nd string in practice.......I didn't find him as good as the backfield trio of Chestnut Ridge.........a well coached bunch of running backs....and they accually broke tackles almost every play......
Last edited by NbCwReStLeR007 on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

A lot of Ridge's sucess layed in their line and the speed of mike tomovich after he got moved from quaterback to halfback. But mainly because of the line and almost every play a linebacker or corner or safety had to make the tackle lets hope next year the new guys block as well.
Last edited by Sportsfan on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

with the size of some of thier 7th graders, I can see them being a tough team....and yes, Tomovich was a good back, along with Kyle Hess and Willie Harbaugh......but it did start up front with the manges' and crawford.....well thier line was all really well sized and had pretty good skill, and the passing game with Nick Herncane could pose as a possible threat when needed.......

Sorry Hark, but I used to be really cocky, and now I realize what a Jack*** i could have looked like.......sorry again
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

Yes they were all good and every1 is goin to miss them next year...especially the quarterback.
E-Train
Freshman
Freshman

Post by E-Train »

Tusseys jr high football team went 7-2 this year they hand only 5 touchdowns score on them and i think they will be good in 2 or 3 years and they had three very good tailbacks in donalson and edwards and diehl they were very good this year and nick anglo at QB and he was only in 8th grade to he will be good too just give it time.
Last edited by E-Train on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orange Juice
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Orange Juice »

Craig Runk is outstanding. Just watching him run is amazing because you never know what to expect. Ethier you will get ran over or juked. Youll be hereing alot more about this guy!
Last edited by Orange Juice on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatisgoinon
Sophomore
Sophomore

right

Post by whatisgoinon »

football season's over chief
Last edited by whatisgoinon on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.