Over 1,000 yards

All the Jr High sports go here...
stilajacket
Sophomore
Sophomore

..?

Post by stilajacket »

by the way coach what were my stats. just curious.
Last edited by stilajacket on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Structure8
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Structure8 »

Tomovich, I hope you also thanked your line for their blocking this year. Because I know you can't snap the ball, trap the end, and/or still throw the ball to yourself. All good backs state publicly about how good their line is, bc without it, the back is nothing. For example, every time you see one of Larod Stephens interviews, in the paper or verbally, you he always pays tribute to his line.
Now being in Jr. High, this is a very bad time to start spelling team with an 'I.' Later on in your career, your team is going to need more than "you" to win games.
Last edited by Structure8 on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When you drink the water, remember the spring." ~Chinese proverb
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

/quote]by the way coach what were my stats. just curious.

don't u know structure, tomovich can do everything. He's the greatest that's ever been in anything. HE can play line, guard, anything. From the way he talks himself up, he probably can throw the ball to himself. there needs to be a new forum where ppl designate and talk themselves up, cuz then tomovich could easily be in it
Last edited by kohlslaw5 on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
whatisgoinon
Sophomore
Sophomore

what the heck

Post by whatisgoinon »

woo woo some1 is hackin here. i didn't do that. by the way, i owe EVERYTHING to my line. if u wanna diss me josh, do it to my face. i never said any of that crap. i'll admit i didn't step up in the pocket, and my passing was below 50%. i ask for stats when other ppl are puttin em and kohler flips out on me. chill out. kyle hess was the leading rusher on our team anyway. and someone hacked my account. what is goin on here.
Last edited by whatisgoinon on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hark
Freshman
Freshman

Almost 1,000

Post by Hark »

nm
Last edited by Hark on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
speedkillz
Freshman
Freshman

Post by speedkillz »

Boohoo 60 yards short........your line is what gave you those 940 yards to begin with, so quit crying and live with it. Let us see what your varsity days bring you.
Last edited by speedkillz on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bubba: Have you ever been on a real shrimping boat?
Forrest: No, but I've been on a real big boat.
Media Guide
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Media Guide »

you got that right speedkillz
Last edited by Media Guide on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
He's on a roll.
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

tryin to get your post count up MG? or does it just seem like that?
Last edited by kohlslaw5 on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Sports999
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sports999 »

Ouch. Dong bag on the hogmalies, they are what make you.
Last edited by Sports999 on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

Hark, you better shut your mouth, not to start a fight or anything......but personally i think it was the 5-7 guys in front of you that got you all the yards in our game.....that little short yard gain rush ended up to go for 20-30 yards a few times because the line worked thier butts off for you to get all the glory......

Next year i would love to see your "worthless" line fall down on the ground and have the whole defense swarm on you.....I would love to see the -3 yard gain you might earn all by yourself...

I would like to thank my line for letting me have a semi-decent season.....

IT ALL STARTS UP FRONT! (I know from experience)
Last edited by NbCwReStLeR007 on September 20th, 2011, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.