Pirates "could" get creative without Harrison

High School & College Sports Enthusiast Jim Hammett breaks it down for you!
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Pirates "could" get creative without Harrison

Post by Eaglealum »

My hate comes from the fact that he had 38 errors at 3rd in under 140 games last year and 18 so far at 1st plus 45 that should be errors. He Sucks!!!
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

I personally like Pedro. I don't understand what fans are looking for out of him. Is he a 5 tool players like Cutch and Marte? Absolutely not. At the same time, he provides the top 4 or 5 hitters in the lineup great protection. He busted the flood gates open on Friday night when he made Scherzer pay for 1 bad pitch. There aren't many in the league as good at doing what he is paid to do. His HR are a little off pace to this point but I still wouldn't be surprised to see him hit 25-30 hrs this season while being a platoon player. That's unheard of.

If you are a GM, defense isn't the priority at corner infield. If you ask a GM if they would take 30 errors and 30 hrs from your 1st baseman, they would probably take it in a heartbeat.
WPIALD7
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by WPIALD7 »

Nobody is accepting 30 errors by a first basemen, that hasnt happened since world war 1