LHAC Football Forecast Week Four

High School & College Sports Enthusiast Jim Hammett breaks it down for you!
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC Football Forecast Week Four

Post by CoffinCorner »

Idougkeklak:Asi a Johnstown fan, Westmont always worries me, inever take that game for granted through the years since the Trojans joined the LHAC.  This current Hilltopper team is really tough to watch, everything looks slow motion (even the way they break the huddle!) then all of a sudden everyone is through the hole and an RB is running free.  Methodical.  They do what they do very well and I respect the heck out of them.  Talent for talent JHS wins going away, but games aren't played on paper!
Just looking at what they gave up in the air to FH week one , how are they going to cover Johnstown? And isn't this game on turf, so that takes away the mudbowl from last year 
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

CoffinCorner wrote:MCcort has a nice sized line, tons of speed, Andrews is a bull in the back field and a qb who has started four years,.  And add to that now Benton who was a two way starter at  Central,. The only question mark for me is coaching , but they have all in the pieces in place
I'm with you on all of that, I just want to see them actually do it. They commit a lot of penalties, and I think that could be on coaching.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

I definitely think that this could be a really good year for them. I understand that there is only one coaching holdover from the Salem regime. But could be incorrect. Seems to be a love hate relationship for everyone with Basile, everyone is either hot or cold, no middle ground.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Cmon now, you gotta treat him like a college coach. Give him time to get his own recruits in there! Haha I'm just joking everyone!