Week Four District Six Class AAA Power Rankings

High School & College Sports Enthusiast Jim Hammett breaks it down for you!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Week Four District Six Class AAA Power Rankings

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

1. Central 3-1 Defeated Penns Valley 41-8  Next up: Bald Eagle   Last: #1
Central rebounded from their week two loss to Clearfield with an easy win over Penns Valley. Alex Hoenstine was superb with a 197 yard 3 rushing touchdown performance. He also caught three passes for 35 yards and a score. He's been phenomenal this season, and is carrying this Central offense.  They have a 3-1 record now, and will face another 3-1 team in Bald Eagle this Friday at home. 

2. Tyrone 3-1  Defeated Philipsburg-Osceola 37-7  Next up: Bellefonte   Last: #3
Tyrone has won back to back games since their loss to Central. I think this week's game against Bellefonte can be deceptively difficult, and could be a challenge for the Golden Eagles. 

3. Juniata 3-1  Lost to Tri Valley 41-20  Next up: Millersburg   Last: #2
The Indians dropped their first game of the season to Tri Valley.  They slide from two to three this week in my rankings, not that it means much. They are still tied for second in the actual district points rankings.  They should rebound this week against win-less Millersburg.

4. Penn Cambria 3-1  Defeated Central Cambria 42-13  Next up: Bishop Carroll    Last: #4
Penn Cambria has been one of the surprise teams of the early season. The Panthers handled their rivals, Central Cambria on the road by four touchdowns. Nick Hite has been very good through four games, and is one of the best playmakers at the AAA level.  I expect Penn Cambria to get to 4-1 this week as they go up against 0-4 Bishop Carroll this weekend. 

5. Bedford 3-1  Defeated Richland 37-12  Next up: @ Bishop McCort   Last: #5
Bedford was supposed to have a test with Richland last week, but they handled the Rams at home. Since their season opening loss to Bishop Guilfoyle, Bedford has been very good. They have a tough one this week with 3-1 Bishop McCort on the road. 
jayjay6218
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Week Four District Six Class AAA Power Rankings

Post by jayjay6218 »

I heard Tyrone is dealing with some major injury issues, is this true? Can anyone elaborate?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

QB finished the game on crutches but not sure the extent. Maybe one of the Tyrone boardies can shed some light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Panthersfan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Panthersfan »

Who is Tyrone's Quarterback?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Panthersfan wrote:Who is Tyrone's Quarterback?
Soph Denver Light. Backup is JR RaShawn Hicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!