Coronavirus this n that

General Chit-Chat, Movies/TV, No Sports Discussion. Be that guy with his crew at the coffee shop at 6 am...
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Coronavirus this n that

Post by Manfred »

Everyone is out hoarding TP. If they can find it, lol. Now they're recommending no gatherings of more than 50 (like the number really matters) for at least 8 weeks. Takes it to the end of the school year.
It ain't over until it's over.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

Major announcement: levity brewing in Indiana is taking orders for take out. If you order a meal and a beer you get a FREE ROLL OF TP!!!°
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Also, major announcement for PA. All non essential stores are to be closed for 14 days. What all in non essential im not sure but good chance all mall/retail workers are going to be out of work for 14 days atleast
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Just to show how supposedly harmless or innocent person-to-person contact -could- affect or increase a pandemic: Not quite 2 weeks ago, a buddy and I attended the Bryant @ St. Francis basketball game in Loretto. Immediately in front and to the right, sat the U. President and his assistant. At halftime I got up to use "the facility". I came back to find the Prez sitting in my seat, talking with a woman on my immediate left. I waited a few moments until they finished, and he took his seat to start the half. All perfectly OK, until I read in today's paper, a report that quoted him about his recent trip to ITALY just over 2 weeks ago. Now, as a disclaimer, the article reports he is showing no symptoms, and neither am I, but if circumstances had been just a little different, who is to say? Just beware, be careful, be safe.
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

Don't be surprised if there are no sporting events for at least a year. That would really suck, but people better get used to that possibility.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Can someone play 'Taps' here? This site is on life support, and it doesn't look like there will be ANY sports for us to kibbutz about for months to come.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

Manfred wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 6:20 pm Can someone play 'Taps' here? This site is on life support, and it doesn't look like there will be ANY sports for us to kibbutz about for months to come.
HOW BOUT THAT NASCAR VIRTUAL RACE!!!!! LMAO
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

I enjoyed the electrician championships on espn2 this morning.... figured the plumbers would be the late night show due to all the partial nudity
DFFSBA
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by DFFSBA »

If you weren't following the VNCAA (Virtual NCAA wrestling) on Twitter over the weekend, you missed out!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Saw where there was dirt track racing (real racing, not virtual game BS) @ Port Royal, Lincoln, and Williams Grove. Don't these places have to have fans in order to pay for everything to stay open? Are there that many rednecks in central Pa. to defy notices or recommendations to everyone to stay home?