LHAC & D6

Ladies of the Diamond
fastpitchfan001
Freshman
Freshman

LHAC & D6

Post by fastpitchfan001 »

It appears as though Cambria Heights & Central Cambria will battle it out to the end of the regular season for the LHAC softball championship. They are head and shoulders better than the rest of the conference. Both will struggle though to get past PO or Bald Eagle in D6. Couple dark horses in D6, Central and Bellwood Antis. PO as always is strong at every position. I watched them this past weekend in a round robin against Altoona and a clearly over matched BG team. They easily dispatched both teams and at times looked as if they were toying with BG.
upnorth
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC & D6

Post by upnorth »

I don't see anyone other than Bald Eagle being able to hang with P-O this year. The Mounties have run the table rather easily (except a 1-run win vs. BEA) in the Mountain League that also includes quality teams such as Bellefonte, Central and Penns Valley (PV is down a little this year). Centre County has an embarrassment of riches in softball.
fastpitchfan001
Freshman
Freshman

Upnorth I would agree with you. The round robin I watched this weekend with PO, Altoona, and BG. Which BG had no business being in other than as chum for the sharks. Not sure what they were thinking. Anyway PO looked very sharp.
fastpitchfan001
Freshman
Freshman

Didn't see McCort getting the LHAC, 2 easy wins over a pitcherless PC team Friday and a banged up BC definitely helped. Congrats to them.