Game of the week? FOREST HILLS VS BISHOP GUILFOYLE

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Game of the week? FOREST HILLS VS BISHOP GUILFOYLE

Post by CoffinCorner »

Matchup of undefeated 4-0 teams.  Because of an off game against Westmont, lots of people are talking about BG.   But still have only given up 13 poi ts this year. Dominic Bragalone and Lamont Wade might have been the best players the streak has seen, but has BG ever seen a passing attack like FH?  
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Game of the week? FOREST HILLS VS BISHOP GUILFOYLE

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

How is Forest Hills up front? I believe that will determine the game. Forest hills definitely has the athletes 
Clemsonpsufan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Clemsonpsufan »

Thevstreak will end next saturday
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Post by Awdhaemel »

CoffinCorner wrote:Matchup of undefeated 4-0 teams.  Because of an off game against Westmont, lots of people are talking about BG.   But still have only given up 13 poi ts this year. Dominic Bragalone and Lamont Wade might have been the best players the streak has seen, but has BG ever seen a passing attack like FH?  
I'm  sure that you're going to have 50 responses breaking down how BG is prime for an upset  and how Forest Hills is going to end the streak at 51. But  coming from a person who was watched Bishop Guilfoyle over the past six seasons and every game this year, i will explain the outcome. Bishop Guilfoyle may give up a few big plays, and even a few scoress, but they will be able to step up their defense when needed and will score at least 30 points against Forest Hills. Cecere  will throw for 125yrds.,rush for 50 yrds., 2TDs, 1 throwing and 1 rushing. His legs maybe more difficult for BG to handle early in game when BG rush begins to get to him. It will be close early, guessing 14-7 Halftime score, with BG forcing a turnover and having a few big plays and a kolton mchgee FG in the second half to pull away with a final score of BG 31 Forest Hills 14.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Awdhaemel wrote:
CoffinCorner wrote:Matchup of undefeated 4-0 teams.  Because of an off game against Westmont, lots of people are talking about BG.   But still have only given up 13 poi ts this year. Dominic Bragalone and Lamont Wade might have been the best players the streak has seen, but has BG ever seen a passing attack like FH?  
I'm  sure that you're going to have 50 responses breaking down how BG is prime for an upset  and how Forest Hills is going to end the streak at 51. But  coming from a person who was watched Bishop Guilfoyle over the past six seasons and every game this year, i will explain the outcome. Bishop Guilfoyle may give up a few big plays, and even a few scoress, but they will be able to step up their defense when needed and will score at least 30 points against Forest Hills. Cecere  will throw for 125yrds.,rush for 50 yrds., 2TDs, 1 throwing and 1 rushing. His legs maybe more difficult for BG to handle early in game when BG rush begins to get to him. It will be close early, guessing 14-7 Halftime score, with BG forcing a turnover and having a few big plays and a kolton mchgee FG in the second half to pull away with a final score of BG 31 Forest Hills 14.
Guess I don't need to go watch it now. I agree it will probably be close at half, but if Cambria Heights line couldn't move the ball against them well, I don't see FH having much luck there either 
Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Chevytrucks75 »

XGota chime in on this I think UofBG gets it done by 20 points I think people are putting a lot of confidence in FH but I believe they played the the best game they have this year last week, and my thoughts are they play in a weaker division which gives them an edge, also FH line isn't big enough to go punch for punch with UofBG so I'm saying UofBG 34 FH 14
Clemsonpsufan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Clemsonpsufan »

=)) =)) =)) =))
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Absolutely NOBODY gave Westy a chance of a snowball in hell, esp. after losing to the Rangers 36-0 the week before. The Don will have a couple surprises for the Marauders.
It ain't over until it's over.
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

After the Westmont game I was one of the loudest chirpers that BG was flat and ripe for the picking.  Against Heights they showed that they still have the necessary poise and execution even if they lack the fire of previous years.   BTW McGhee sailed a 47 yarder near the top of the uprights.
I'm hearing that Forest Hills has the best QB/receiver combination in the region.  BG might match that if Conrad could complete a pass to himself.
I admire AWD's specificity and confident prediction.  I think it might be a bit closer.  24-14 BG. 
Clemsonpsufan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Clemsonpsufan »

28-14 forest hills