Lamont Wade

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Lamont Wade

Post by CCDevil2012 »

EaglealumsGhost wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 10:17 pm
EaglealumsGhost wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 7:50 pm Hahahahaha 1st , the top of that page says Top
2030 edgerushers. Loses a lil swag, 2nd YGM is very good I don’t mean to take anything away from his abilities... he’s a top 2 or 3 round guy. But I promise you he won’t be the 2nd edge rush guy... edge rushers are 3 technique dL, or outside lb.... Wisconsin has 2 guys with more sacks tackles and tfl, Curtis weaver had 34 career sacks before Saturday’s game... I wish YGM well but he’s not going first round let alone top 10
Just saw YGM is entering the draft.... hope I’m wrong but don’t believe I am.... hopefully for his sake 5-8 pass rush guys go on day 1. I still see him behind Young, Weaver, Anae... and possibly couple others... another year in state college would be better for everyone
As of today, CBS sports projects him going late first round

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... ement/amp/
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

YGM lost his brother and his father before adolescence. Go get your money, kid. He will probably go somewhere between pick 10 and 40 depending on how he graded and needs of the teams that are drafting. Yep
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

In terms of Lamont Wade’s NFL prospects, he is an elite tackler with elite speed. He will get paid to play football for quite a while. My guess is he will make a roster as a special teams player (remember he was electric as a gunner on punts last year) but fit into a mold much like Mike Helton does for the Steelers. A guy that allows a team to play nickel with an additional defensive back but a guy that can blitz and tackle making him almost a coverage linebacker.