LHAC - predictions

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - predictions

Post by theprophet »

You snow flakes are trying to compare Division championship and state championship to district titles hahahahaha. You know what a district title gets you? A chance in the state playoffs that’s it. Yeah give rings for that hahahahaha. Another form of participation trophy’s.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Snow flakes? You are the one that's triggered by all of this. I could care less that the boosters or the school or whoever gave them rings. That's there business. Your just making it to easy for us to come up with stuff to set you off. So you are the snow flake.
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

Come on!! Rubber Glue him Prophet....Rubber Glue him!!!
Thanks!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Hahahahaha set me off, I’ll get you a championship ring if you set me off.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Just saying you seem to be the one with the issue about it.
sportsfan1072
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by sportsfan1072 »

Prophet, I was neither agreeing or disagreeing with the rings for district titles, I could really care less, not my money. I was simply asking a question referring to your reasoning when you said "If is very common almost every team in the LHAC has a district title which means it's common." Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but by that reasoning - with only one team not winning a MLB division title -ever- doesn't that mean MLB Division Titles are common? For the record - I don't think either are common. I attended a local high school, a while ago, that has a very winning football program, that has not won a D-6 title in my lifetime, that I am aware of. I also do not recall the local school district I have I lived in for the past 23 years winning one. You mentioned the LHAC - perhaps the best conference in the area which seems a little unfair. I can't find records of the past D-6 champs, could anyone provide me a link or tell me when the following schools that are LHAC or adjacent to LHAC schools won D-6 titles -

Portage
Blacklick Valley
Central Cambria
Cambria Heights
Penn Cambria
Ferndale
Westmont
Conemaugh Valley
Glendale
Northern Cambria
Bellwood
Penns Manor
Central
United
Claysburg
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Hahahahaha everyone says they can careless than proceed to post a novel. Make your mind up fellas!
lhacfan63
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by lhacfan63 »

DCor50 wrote: November 25th, 2019, 12:37 pm Maybe they would win more if they could recruit too. I know, I know BG doesn't recruit. All of their players are in the system from when they were born. Blah blah....Max Sankey!?!
The same Max Sankey who didnt even win a district title at BG yeah that recruiting really helped there huh
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

If you’re a Sports Illustrated subscriber turn to page 94 to see the awesome Papa Johns.com Bowl Rings that were given out to participants in 2008.