LHAC - predictions

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - predictions

Post by youngbuck »

Shouldn't we be more concerned about the guy wearing a watch that was given to senior football players?

Do high school boys wear rings today?
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

I’m currently a supporter of Bishop Carroll, we are not respectable outside of basketball. I also don’t believe Cosie would ever dare give a ring for a D6 or some of these kids would have a fistful.

Now for me a graduated from Chartier Valley and please don’t try to compare the current local schools to where I played knowitall. There is no comparison
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

What instrument did you play in Chartiers Valley’s band?
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

knowitall wrote:What instrument did you play in Chartiers Valley’s band?
Childish of you, and to anyone out there who plays an instrument there is nothing wrong with that.  Don’t let this hick redneck tell you otherwise
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

So what’s missing in your life? Besides a ring, that is?
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

knowitall wrote:So what’s missing in your life?  Besides a ring, that is?
I’m missing my music instrument and the participation certificate you got senior year when your tore it up in JV lol 
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

My rankings after 2 weeks of play...

1) Richland-  they look great.  I think they go undefeated. 
2)  CR-  untested yet.  Have played 3 of the worst in the conference.  But QB is a stud.  
3)  Bedford-  The win over Westmont looks really good with what Westmont just did to BG.  Bedford may be #2...
4)  Westmont-  could  finish 8-2.
5)  BM-  are much improved.   Are able to win all of remaining games.  
6)  BG-  Westmont just handled them as did Bedford in a scrimmage.  They will get better as year goes along.  
7)  Heights-  took a beating to Richland...  but I think they are solid.  
8)  Somerset-  I think they will play tough.  
9)  CC-  Must be a little better then I was guessing in the preseason.
10)  FH-  have some talent, but in for a long season.  
11)  J town-  better win this week or they will go 0-fer
12)  PC-  see above.... 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

I think PC can beat forest hills and Johnstown if they run the ball. Trying to force the air game too much at times. 
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

After Week Three

1) Richland - Too many weapons and a steady defense. Love watching the Sabol boys play LB they read keys as well as any two backers around. Rarely out of position.

2) Bedford - They're a physical team and they can give Richland a game, but I just don't see them having enough athletes to beat them.

3.) Bishop McCort - They handled Westmont in their scrimmage. Stuck with Richland for three quarters and battled Bedford tough. They've had a Stout early schedule, but they could conceivably run the table the rest of the season. BG and CR will be tough, but McCort has a tough, athletic defense.

4) Westmont - Placing them behind McCort because of their scrimmage but they're pretty close.

5.) Bishop Guilfoyle- They always seem to find a way, but a lot of tough games remaining.

6) Chestnut Ridge - Have had a pretty weak schedule and face their first test this Saturday against Westmont. They end the season with a brutal four game gauntlet of Bedford, Bishop McCort, BG and Richland. QB is a stud but I think they get exposed.

7) Cambria Heights - Solid middle of the pack team.

8.) Somerset - Scrappy and physical. If Hyde was on one of the top 3-4 teams he'd be a 1500-2000 yard rusher.

9.) Central Cambria - They've had an easy schedule early on, they've definitely improved but not enough.

10) Penn Cambria - Nice young QB and playing Scrappy football

11.) Forest Hills - Rebuilding but they've shown some flashes.

12.) Johnstown - Toss up with Forest Hills and they don't play, seem to be a mess right now
Last edited by Crushersports on September 11th, 2019, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
DFFSBA
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by DFFSBA »

Crushersports wrote: 8.) Somerset - Scrappy and physical. If Hyde was on one of the top 3-4 teams he'd be a 1500-2000 yard rusher.
Totally disagree with this.  Big up front, but soft both sides of the ball.  If these guys were "scrappy and physical", with their size, they could make up some of where they lack in skill positions.