Heritage-Week 9

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
McCoolRedDevil
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Heritage-Week 9

Post by McCoolRedDevil »

I thought I read that the coaches took a survey and all agreed the WPIAL was the best choice? I'm sure the athletic programs will be very competitive in the WPIAL. It's surprising to hear that the LH didn't want them.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

McCoolRedDevil wrote:I thought I read that the coaches took a survey and all agreed the WPIAL was the best choice? I'm sure the athletic programs will be very competitive in the WPIAL. It's surprising to hear that the LH didn't want them.
How could they accept them if they wanted? Already have 12 teams 
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Post by Awdhaemel »

CCDevil2012 wrote:
McCoolRedDevil wrote:I thought I read that the coaches took a survey and all agreed the WPIAL was the best choice? I'm sure the athletic programs will be very competitive in the WPIAL. It's surprising to hear that the LH didn't want them.
How could they accept them if they wanted? Already have 12 teams 
Let me guess, kick out the Catholic schools!
McCoolRedDevil
Freshman
Freshman

Post by McCoolRedDevil »

Changes can be made. District 6 needs to make classification conferences. A conference; AA conference etc.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

McCoolRedDevil wrote:Changes can be made. District 6 needs to make classification conferences. A conference; AA conference etc.
This might be the dumbest thing I’ve read in a long time. Do you even know how many teams in d6 are 3A or bigger? Not many kid. They would have 2 hr + for games.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Haha get your facts straight before start throwing stuff out there  ;) :ymhug: