Heritage-Week 9

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Heritage-Week 9

Post by konjo78 »

McCoolRedDevil wrote:You LV haters better hope D6 allows them to leave because if it stayed in the Heritage the consecutive win streak may 70 games. Hearing after next year feeder system is still good. Just saying
Its not the fact they are that good, things like that happen all over the country in a variety of sports, its how some of their fans/coaches act.
Ligonier fans have been caught a few times keying away fans cars, throwing rocks at players (there is no away side stands just a fence and the parking lot) and a lack of respect. Enzo here is a great example of that, they overshadow the people like tubmill and others that are just good fans of hs sports
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Boom boom Bolivar
saltsburgtrojanfan1989
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by saltsburgtrojanfan1989 »

Folks,

Not one reply to this thread has been on-topic. There is a thread about Ligonier Valley to the WPIAL and you can post all the trash talk and witty comebacks all you want on that thread. This thread is about the Heritage Conference in general and week 9 of the conference games, meaning all the teams and games in the conference. I just want your thoughts and predictions of the week 9 Heritage Conference games only. Do not hijack this thread anymore.

Thank you very much.
PAgridder2011
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PAgridder2011 »

Ligonier 56 Blairsville 0
Penns Manor 20 N Cambria 14
Homer Center 21 WS 19
PL 34 Saltsburg 21
MC 49 United 7
PAgridder2011
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PAgridder2011 »

Oh I forgot Ligonier 56 Blairsville 0. Boom, boom, boom.
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

konjo78 wrote:
McCoolRedDevil wrote:You LV haters better hope D6 allows them to leave because if it stayed in the Heritage the consecutive win streak may 70 games. Hearing after next year feeder system is still good. Just saying
Its not the fact they are that good, things like that happen all over the country in a variety of sports, its how some of their fans/coaches act.
Ligonier fans have been caught a few times keying away fans cars, throwing rocks at players (there is no away side stands just a fence and the parking lot) and a lack of respect. Enzo here is a great example of that, they overshadow the people like tubmill and others that are just good fans of hs sports
Because Konjo is the judge & jury on hs sports fans conduct and apparently moonlights as the parking lot police.  I was at the Bedford/Richland game, there was bird crap on my car. Someone had to put it there.  When you find the perp, let me know.  

LV by 5 scores over Blairsville
Saltsburg upsets PL
Colts by 2 scores over PM
Homer-C with a late score to beat WS
MC in a 4 score victory over the U.
Thanks!
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

My understanding is that D6 approved already, just waiting on D7.
McCoolRedDevil
Freshman
Freshman

Post by McCoolRedDevil »

D6 has not approved. They meet early next month. Get your info correct, just not throw things out
cleaverstuart
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by cleaverstuart »

Ligonier is in Westmoreland county which is actually WPIAL territory, so this would be different than when they didn't let the WesPAC schools in Cambria County, D6 territory leave.  Although D6  still has to technically vote, a no vote on leaving would be over turned else where.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Again this is not what LV wanted, but conference forced hand by threatening reformation Again. LHAC was not interested, so Wpial was only choice