Playing up question

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Playing up question

Post by DCor50 »

Sorry PAgridder2011, but SC would mercy Aliquippa this year. Not even close. They are that good. Quite possibly the greatest small school to ever play in PA.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Southern Columbia would beat any team in Class A through AAA rather easily. They'd hold their own against most AAAA teams as well. That's a really good football team. 
PAgridder2011
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PAgridder2011 »

DCor50 wrote:Sorry PAgridder2011, but SC would mercy Aliquippa this year.  Not even close.  They are that good.  Quite possibly the greatest small school to ever play in PA.
Yeah, that wasn't my argument.  My argument was the thought of our d6 2A teams beating Aliquipa.  Don't think they would beat Aliquipa, don't thing they would beat 3ABeaver Falls (One of the not very good teams that quips beat 40-0), or Wash High, or Avonworth, maybe McGuffey or Burgettstown but let's not get carried away with some pretty far fetched reaches, and yes you can deduce that they would not have a chance against SC either. 
I'm not sure TJ this year would run away and hide, and yes they'll get past Cathedral Prep this year. 
Southern Columbia is a great team this year and dominates that side of the state yearly.  However let's not forget they are 4-8 all time against the WPIAL champion in state championship games, and many of those years they dominated just like this one.  However, many of those years they did not have one of the best receivers in the nation. 
PAMDGrappler
Junior
Junior

Post by PAMDGrappler »

Southern Columbia May be the best overall team in Pa, any classification!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Wouldn't go quite that far, but they are a good team.
PAgridder2011
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PAgridder2011 »

Wow, I'll take St Joe's in a pick em'
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Aliquippa down 38-0 at home currently...