Heritage-Week 11

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
saltsburgtrojanfan1989
Sophomore
Sophomore

Heritage-Week 11

Post by saltsburgtrojanfan1989 »

It's playoff time in the District 6 and especially the Heritage Conference. It is always fun to see how the other conference match up against each other. Note that Saltsburg sits idle this week.

West Shamokin at Ligonier Valley- This is an obvious mismatch
Blairsville at Purchase Line- How will Purchase Line bounce back after last week's tough loss to Berlin at home? Blairsville has come on strong this past month and the Bobcats have the Sincere McFarlin factor. 
Northern Cambria at Homer-Center- Two teams that has been devistated by injuries. Could be a potential barn-burner.
Marion Center at Penns Valley- PV had an outstanding season in the Mountain Conference with only one loss, and the long trip MC has makes them the favorite. The Stingers had a great season but is a huge underdog in this playoff game. It will take a ton of breaks fot Marion Center to have a shot.
Penns Manor at Claysburg-Kimmel- The PM Comets barely sneaked into the playoffs with a win last week, breaking a 5 game losing streak. Claysburg is at home and had a nice 7-3 record in the tough ICC.

Any other thoughts and predictions?
BlueYonder
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Re: Heritage-Week 11

Post by BlueYonder »

The Blairsville PL game will be interesting.  I would pick PL, but I think it will be close.  28-24.
I think Homer will take care of business, but they have been inconsistent down the stretch.   HC 28-20.

If PM is able to win versus CK that will say a lot about the Heritage, but I'll go with CK 27-14.

In AA, LV and PV should be able to take care of business.  I'll go with LV 48-13, PV 47-21.
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Heritage-Week 11

Post by DCor50 »

LV 41 WS 7
PL 34 Bl 14
NC 26 HC 20
CK 28 PM 13
PV 52 MC 19