Richland vs Penns Valley

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Richland vs Penns Valley

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Last edited by Colonel Mustard on November 5th, 2019, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigSkyCountry
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BigSkyCountry »

I think the Rams are going to win a District Championship. Wait for it.....
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

CCDevil2012 wrote:
EnzoLigoniere wrote:Has been alot of talk about Penns Valley this season, can they take down the one seed on their own field?  Any one else think this turns into a shoot out?   Richland has not been challenged all season, although Stahl has played superb as sophomore, what happens in a close game?  
Burke is a stud, Penns Valley counters with Logan Snyder and his 64 for 964 and 11 td stat line 
Should be a good one 
Richland was challenged by Bedford, CR, and BG and didn’t struggle against any of them. I think they have the better defense and Penns Valley has struggled to score at times this season against teams I would say are not as good as Richland. I’d say 42-14 Richland 
McCort probably gave Richland their toughest contest. The key to this game is the understated Richland defense they have been dominant all year. They don't get much press but they could be the difference in this game.
BigSkyCountry
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BigSkyCountry »

The District Championship should be between the Rams and the Rams - Richland and LV that is. High school football revolves so much around the play of the line. Having skill players is icing on the cake. A good line can make an average back look good. Both of these teams are proven and really good. I have seen both play and I have seen Richland play multiple times. I cant say that I have seen PV play this year but would be surprised if they can pull it off against Richland. Richland can strike quick. Coach Bailey is a wise man who plans well. I am not convinced that the Richland line is going to out play the Ligonier line. I think Ligonier is going to control the tempo of this game, providing everyone is healthy. Ligonier has a great line. Richland has a good line. Ligonier should be able to control the ball. If they prevent the big play while on defense, Ligonier should pull this one out in a game that is in the 20's for both squads. 28-21 ish..... Heading to see the Rams again this week in the battle of the Rams - part I.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I think the best advantage Penns Valley has is their passing game. I think earlier in the year the former Bishop Carroll coach was quoted along the lines of "The Mountain really just throws the ball a lot more than teams in the LHAC" so Richland will likely be seeing the best passing offense it has seen all year.

Again, it was a blowout last year so it didn't bother them too, too much.
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

I just finished Reakfast dahn at Dunkin' Donuts.  My boy "Toni" from up on Eisenhauser Blvd said he is takin' the ackshion dis week.

Line - Richland Rams -2.5 & 57.5 O/U.  

He also said his bruther "Jimmy" is taking bets down Moxham, by dah deli.  

All joking aside.  What would be the line?  And O/U here?
Thanks!
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

Richland -21
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Richland - 17.5
BoStillKnows
Senior
Senior

Post by BoStillKnows »

Is this game going to be lived streamed anywhere?
pigskin50
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pigskin50 »

I'll take Richland 41-21.....