Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Southern Columbia.🤣🤣🤣
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Friday Scores

Post by tubmill »

knowitall wrote: November 16th, 2019, 10:21 am
wallpaper wrote: November 15th, 2019, 10:35 pm I see tubmill is very quite tonight. Must not be feeling too good. Just shows what type of competition LV has throughout the season. 
No. It shows that Richland was the better team.
I was at the game, no phone. I'm fine. Richland was the much better team. As far as talking about the competition, if you checked, I have ALWAYS been a proponent of Ligonier moving to a conference with schools of similar size enrollments. Now if you want to talk about the Heritage Conference, it is a good small school conference, that not only offers athletic competition, but also academic competition. As recently as two or three years ago, Homer Center played for a state championship. When was the last time that any other small school conferences from around here could say that?
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by tubmill »

youngbuck wrote: November 15th, 2019, 9:15 pm Paging Enzo, Paging Tubmill. Get the bus warmed up. Richland with Burke at QB scores again 27 - 6 4th
Check all my posts, over the years goofball. No one has been more critical of Beitel and Ligonier, than me. I'm a Laurel Valley guy! I have finally got to the point where I am getting used to the consolidation and will support the new LV Rams. However, you need to check my posts. Not once did I boast about this team. For you to compare me with Enzo is ludicrous and I take umbrage with your insinuation! Goodluck Richland!
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by tubmill »

konjo78 wrote: November 15th, 2019, 9:30 pm
youngbuck wrote:Paging Enzo, Paging Tubmill. Get the bus warmed up.  Richland with Burke at QB scores again 27 - 6 4th
No need to bad mouth Tubmill :P he is like one of the nicest people on this site
Thanks Konjo, I don't know where this crap is coming from. You know that I have always been critical of Ligonier. After 9 years since the merger, I grudgingly support the team. I never ever boasted about them, that's for sure!
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by tubmill »

PaSportsGuy wrote: November 16th, 2019, 12:50 am
Goldeneagles12 wrote:I will say for LV being the greatest team ever. And Roger being the reincarnated Bear Bryant. I am not impressed with LV look average at best. Heritage schedule must be nice.
What will it be like for them next year where they take on teams as or more athletic and physical as they are weekly? 
As with most teams, their success will be cyclical, some bad years, some average years and some good years. Ligonier has nothing to be ashamed of, as they depart District 6. They played in the last 4 "AA" District 6 Championships, winning 2 of them. Not too shabby. Which other "AA" school has accomplished that in the last four years?
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

tubmill wrote: November 16th, 2019, 9:26 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:I will say for LV being the greatest team ever. And Roger being the reincarnated Bear Bryant. I am not impressed with LV look average at best. Heritage schedule must be nice.
What will it be like for them next year where they take on teams as or more athletic and physical as they are weekly? 
As with most teams, their success will be cyclical, some bad years, some average years and some good years. Ligonier has nothing to be ashamed of, as they depart District 6. They played in the last 4 "AA" District 6 Championships, winning 2 of them. Not too shabby. Which other "AA" school has accomplished that in the last four years?
Nothing against the team or anything. And my post definitely wasn't aimed at you. You actually are pretty critical of LV. It was geared more towards Enzo and as you can see he has been quiet. Can dish it out at other teams but sure cant take it.
LVCoachFoust
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by LVCoachFoust »

My question to all of you negative posters about LV over the last few years playing in the Heritage Conference. Is it the fact that they are AA or the fact they were good and dominate the last 4 years? Marion Center and West Shamokin have been AA the entire time LV has and not one clown cries about them. Oh wait, that's because you beat them. But since LV has been winning, it's because 'they're bigger' or 'they're AA'....blah blah

Also, I hope the clown that stood behind our bench at Northern Cambria this year and screamed at our players and coaches about being AA will eat his huge plate of crow....Northern Cambria will be AA for the next 2 years!!! Maybe they should "play schools their own size". LV has an opening Week 0 once they move to District 7....I'm sure they would love to keep that "rivalry" going.....how many conference Championships have they won since they joined in 1993....oh by the way, they were AA then too.....hmmm

Just play the game!
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by tubmill »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: November 17th, 2019, 5:33 am
tubmill wrote: November 16th, 2019, 9:26 pm
Nothing against the team or anything. And my post definitely wasn't aimed at you. You actually are pretty critical of LV. It was geared more towards Enzo and as you can see he has been quiet. Can dish it out at other teams but sure cant take it.
I understand completely, Golden. I have no time for Enzo! However, wallpaper and youngbuck have me all wrong. Do I want LV to win? Hell yes! I respect the hard work that those kids put in during their high school career.Do I want every District 6 and District 5 team to win in the state playoffs? Hell yes. Coach Foust and I disagree on where LV should compete and that's ok. I'll miss the Heritage schools and all of the schools that Laurel Valley competed against from District 6 and District 5 and wish them all well! The bottom line is that the LVSD Directors made the decision to move their teams from the Heritage. It was the right move.