Re: Friday Scores

Post by LeeCorso »

State College 38-7
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Rich what? Wow! I cant believe that score. I had Richland by 7 the way both teams have been playing but did anyone predict that? As someone posted, what happened to the D1 front? Not just a blown smoke D1 front. 2 are committed and another will soon. That is correct isnt it?  The Richland lineman need to send that film around to the psac and FCS schools!
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:I will say for LV being the greatest team ever. And Roger being the reincarnated Bear Bryant. I am not impressed with LV look average at best. Heritage schedule must be nice.
Agreed 100%
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
wallpaper
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by wallpaper »

I see tubmill is very quite tonight. Must not be feeling too good. Just shows what type of competition LV has throughout the season. 
Parasite
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Parasite »

Goodbye and good riddance.
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

No shame in losing to Richland, they have a nice team. Miller didn't look 100% to me, but then again Richland lost Stahl (on offense) in the 2nd quarter and were still able to score. I'd still like to see LV join the LHAC.
coachcarter
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by coachcarter »

LV got what they needed when Stahl couldn't QB anymore.....Burke had to move into the back field where 11 defenders were in front of him and not just 1-2 defensive backs; and he still killed them. Can't say turnovers was the reason LV lost because both teams had 3 of them, both had interceptions in the end zones. Both teams had costly penalties, Richland had a long TD run called back for an illegal formation. No, Richland is just a much better team and LV struggled against the only two quality teams that they faced all year.
LoneRanger
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by LoneRanger »

LV's issue is that they play their starters half a game every week and are never challenged. So when they get into a close game they don't know how to finish.
saltsburgtrojanfan1989
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by saltsburgtrojanfan1989 »

Blueandwhitefan wrote:Bg - 47 Saltsburg  -18
Congratulations on a great season Saltsburg. 8-4, first winning season since 1996, putting Saltsburg football back on the map...not too shabby fellas. Not too shabby at all
PaSportsGuy
Junior
Junior

Post by PaSportsGuy »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:I will say for LV being the greatest team ever. And Roger being the reincarnated Bear Bryant. I am not impressed with LV look average at best. Heritage schedule must be nice.
What will it be like for them next year where they take on teams as or more athletic and physical as they are weekly?