Fall Sports

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Fall Sports

Post by knowitall »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: August 6th, 2020, 6:26 pm Whats the department of health gonna say if these kids start committing suicide because there dreams got taken away. I get the concern for the virus but teenagers are unstable and if they have been working hard and the rug gets pulled a lot of them might not be able to handle it. The kids that lost there seasons earlier in the year at least got to play and it was something new so they might have been able to handle it better. Now the kids have been penned up for how long now and thinking they are gonna have a little piece of normal and a couple days before the start it gets snatched away.
Seriously? I could see mom or dad doing that but not any kids.
PaSportsGuy
Junior
Junior

Post by PaSportsGuy »

Pittsburgh Public School just postponed Fall Sports
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

konjo78 wrote: August 6th, 2020, 10:10 pm as for cambria county, its one of the counties in PA right now seeing a major hike in new cases
Due to 30 reported cases at the Federal prison in Loretto
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

konjo78 wrote: August 6th, 2020, 10:10 pm as for cambria county, its one of the counties in PA right now seeing a major hike in new cases
That, like most of the crap you spew, is a total lie. There has been no increase in hospitalizations and no new deaths for months in Cambria county. And there has been no evidence that asymptomatic youth are spreading this disease. I don't know what your agenda is but please save it for your gamer friends.
costanza
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by costanza »

Col, you are right and we got a few guys on here who are full of sh**. It's like they don't want activities to go on.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

knowitall wrote: August 6th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote: August 6th, 2020, 6:26 pm Whats the department of health gonna say if these kids start committing suicide because there dreams got taken away. I get the concern for the virus but teenagers are unstable and if they have been working hard and the rug gets pulled a lot of them might not be able to handle it. The kids that lost there seasons earlier in the year at least got to play and it was something new so they might have been able to handle it better. Now the kids have been penned up for how long now and thinking they are gonna have a little piece of normal and a couple days before the start it gets snatched away.
Seriously? I could see mom or dad doing that but not any kids.
Yeah you just never know how things effect people. This is something new I hope it would never happen just crazy times.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Colonel Mustard wrote: August 6th, 2020, 10:25 pm
That, like most of the crap you spew, is a total lie. There has been no increase in hospitalizations and no new deaths for months in Cambria county. And there has been no evidence that asymptomatic youth are spreading this disease. I don't know what your agenda is but please save it for your gamer friends.
Col. And Costanza I think the agenda is to spread fear and propaganda. Might as well call him Konjo Jung Un.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... cases.html

Click on cambria county see the trend. Im not here spreading lies, just informing the MASSIVELY uniformed
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Of the 322 cases that have happened in cambria county, 77 have came in the last 7 days. So 25% of the cases in cambria county have came in the past week.

Again numbers dont lie, some of you here may not like them but its they dont lie.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Well I looked at the page and by the looks of it according to the 2 graphs. Cases are going down and so are the deaths as a whole. So is that not a good thing?