Fall Sports

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Fall Sports

Post by konjo78 »

you obviously didn't look at cambria county then. Because when you hover over the county for the past 7 days it shows the an upward graph....

Then again are blind when it comes to reality.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Hopefully this attachment works
Attachments
See
See
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Oh I saw Cambria. I mean in the state as a whole. Im sry I didn't clarify that. And yes I saw the uptick in the graph but as it tails off into August it is going down.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

A lot of things are starting to go down. Its a good trend but we had that in may/june then july popped up for cases and things started getting worse.

Someone earlier made a comment that I lied about cambria county cases trending up, so i wanted to show I didn't just make something up there. There were some counties in OR, ID and WA that made the "we've only had X amount of deaths so far" and didn't try and slow their spread. Ended up in july having that many deaths per weeks in those counties.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

They also were testing 400% more in June/July which helped cause an uptick that may have already been there.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Some of you feel as I do. Col., costanza, and I'm sure others. You continue to feed the monster, that clown from the west coast, by responding to his Fauci/ Wolf narrative. Who has the most posts on this topic on the past 3 days? Who is feeding the fear, the lockdowns, the usurping of personal freedoms on here? A Lefty from the left coast. Do yourself a favor, and put him on your IGNORE list, AS I DID! I can't help but see the crap he says when you all quote him in your responses. When he eventually has no one to respond to, the TROLL will fade away.
It ain't over until it's over.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

Can we all just accept that we aren’t going to convince anyone to change their opinion at this point and move on?
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Well a lot of this comes down to reading of text and not hearing someones voice. Civil conversations in person, but we've all texted wife/girfriend and they take it the wrong way because you didn't put a smiley face. That's why you got to the CNN comment section, it's all out war.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Instead of quoting sensationalized headlines and social media posts, I'm telling you what is actually happening. Everyone was on lockdown for the first month or so. But for the past 4+ months, kids have been hanging-out with friends, playing local sports, playing travel sports all over the country against kids from all over the country, and taking vacations all over including 'hot-sport's like South Carolina and Florida. Those kids then came back and continued to hang-out with friends and play sports, and be around coaches and umpires and referees and grand parents, and we have seen no increase in hospitalizations or deaths.

And now, when no one will be leaving the area, you are telling us that it is not safe to be around the same kids everyday at school or to play sports against kids from Somerset and Bedford?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

If anything we will be "safer" with kids in school and playing school sports, because we will be 'staying close to home'. Otherwise fall leagues and new travel tournaments will be popping-up to fill the void.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Lefty??? Im a conservative, I just care about human lives.

Imagine calling someone a clown when you said another country, who's death rate is actually higher than even the US's, as one thats "doing it right."

Between work, my area and here im just tired of people spewing nonsense about covid/downplaying it. Calling it some "political" disease that will go away in november. Seeing that as death numbers in our country rises, while cases in our area stay the same, and making us look like the fools to other countries in this world that handled it 100000x better.

There are countries out there who had this first that already are pretty much done with covid because they wore their masked, social distanced and didnt try to open bars/schools and other highly populated things early. All while having significantly lower rates of infected citizens, and dead ones.

You might not seeing me post, whatever. I dont like seeing Covid still around, gaining power and 25% of the people around where i live not wearing masks.