ICC WEEK 3

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

ICC WEEK 3

Post by ICCFan »

Last weeks shocker was Williamsburg over Juniata Valley. Congratulations the the Blue Pirates on their victory. My season total is now 10-2.

Glendale at Bellwood - Although I don't believe Glendale is as bad as last weeks 40-0 home shellacking to NBC would indicate, Bellwood is better than NBC, so -- Mallon to go over 200 yards and the Blue Devils romp. Bellwood 46 Glendale 13

Juniata Valley at Everett - So how good is Juniata Valley? Where is Everett? Still a lot of unknowns but based on the bounceback theory, the Hornets will be poised to sting back and the Warriors are about to get some beestings in the behind. Juniata Valley 34 Everett 6

Mount Union at West Branch - West Branch got win #1 last week and although that wasn't a complete shock, the score caught my eye. With the Warriors at home this week we foresee win #2 and it doesn't help that Mt. U has the long bus trip. West Branch 28 Mt. Union 14

Northern Bedford at Mo Valley - Black Knights are in for a long night. NBC flexed their muscles last week and continues with a big win this week. NBC 48 Mo Valley 0

Williamsburg at Tussey Mt.- Tussey survived a major scare at Claysburg last week but woke up just in time. Williamsburg coming off a huge win last week will come back down to earth in Saxton on Friday night. Tussey Mountain 38 Williamsburg 14.

GAME OF THE WEEK -

Claysburg at Southern Huntingdon - CK is so close to being 2-0 but travel to SHC at 1-1 and minus their all-league caliber QB. Southern is sitting at 2-0 but are they for real? This week will tell us more. CK, with a week to prepare their offense after the unfortunate injury, to come back strong and gets a close win over a SH team that is "real" competitive speaking but still not upper echelon of the league. Claysburg 22 Southern Huntingdon 20.

League Rankings after two weeks
1. Bellwood 2. NBC 3. Tussey Mt. 4. Claysburg 5. Glendale 6. S.Huntingdon 7. West Branch 8. J.Valley 9. Williamsburg 10. Mt. Union 11. Everett 12. Mo Valley