Penn Cambria 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
kmr
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Scores

Post by kmr »

Can anyone explain to me what is happening in Johnstown? I have never ever ever ever witnessed a team go for it from their own 10 yard line on a 4th and 17 in the 2nd qt. How many penalties did Johnstown have? Just unprepared, undisciplined, unorganized, and just a all around terrible situation.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

kmr wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:11 pm Can anyone explain to me what is happening in Johnstown? I have never ever ever ever witnessed a team go for it from their own 10 yard line on a 4th and 17 in the 2nd qt. How many penalties did Johnstown have? Just unprepared, undisciplined, unorganized, and just a all around terrible situation.
I can't quite figure it out either. They are 1-22 over the past three seasons. Johnstown is being outscored 117-34 so far and they haven't even played Chestnut Ridge, Bedford, or Richland yet. The basketball team conversely has posted a 42-7 the past two years and should be the LHAC favorites this year, so they aren't short on athletes in the school. But it seems all their good athletes are sticking with basketball and not playing football for whatever reason. I don't know, Johnstown shouldn't be struggling as much as they are.
costanza
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by costanza »

What really happened with BG's forfeit?
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

There are a lot of theories for why Johnstown may be struggling overall, but for going for it on 4th and 17 in their own end....I can only think that they have no faith in their punting or long-snapping???
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

The 'when to put the JV in' showdown between coaches is pathetic. Between coaches looking to settle an old score to coaches being super-sensitive to every move by the other side, its like watching a fued on the elementary school playground. To put your starters at risk of injury late in an already-decided game to sooth your ego is just stupid.
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

What about FH? 1 - 12 in the last two seasons
Scored 216. Gave up 526
Gave up 48 points every game this year.
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

Colonel Mustard wrote: September 26th, 2020, 10:13 am The 'when to put the JV in' showdown between coaches is pathetic. Between coaches looking to settle an old score to coaches being super-sensitive to every move by the other side, its like watching a fued on the elementary school playground. To put your starters at risk of injury late in an already-decided game to sooth your ego is just stupid.
I totally agree with you, but what are you referring to today?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

youngbuck wrote: September 26th, 2020, 10:24 am What about FH? 1 - 12 in the last two seasons
Scored 216. Gave up 526
Gave up 48 points every game this year.
Wait till next week. Might give up that much in the first half.
It ain't over until it's over.