Scores

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 1441
Joined: November 28th, 2003, 8:18 am

Re: Scores

Post by tubmill » September 27th, 2020, 11:57 pm

I tried to delete the 3-3 score, but didn't know how to do it. Lol

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 5344
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm

Re: Scores

Post by Manfred » September 28th, 2020, 8:06 am

tubmill wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 11:54 pm
Sorry Manny,
Typo on my part.
It happens. No big deal. It's not like you're Enzo or anything. :ymhug:
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 1441
Joined: November 28th, 2003, 8:18 am

Re: Scores

Post by tubmill » September 29th, 2020, 2:50 am

That's for sure!

EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 368
Joined: October 5th, 2016, 4:07 pm

Re: Scores

Post by EnzoLigoniere » September 29th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Manfred wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 8:06 am
tubmill wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 11:54 pm
Sorry Manny,
Typo on my part.
It happens. No big deal. It's not like you're Enzo or anything. :ymhug:
Stay classy

bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior
Posts: 100
Joined: September 9th, 2015, 9:30 am

Re: Scores

Post by bearcatfan12 » September 30th, 2020, 2:14 pm

Goldeneagles12 wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Hey where's Bearcat at i here the crickets this year.
Nice to know the education system at Tyrone is thriving. To make what i just stated more simple i will use here, and hear in a sentence so next time this unfortunate and childlike error won’t occur again.

“I pretended not to HEAR the booing of the Tyrone fans after they won 2 games last season.”

“I still can’t believe there are Tyrone fans HERE on this website.”
Last edited by bearcatfan12 on September 30th, 2020, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior
Posts: 100
Joined: September 9th, 2015, 9:30 am

Re: Scores

Post by bearcatfan12 » September 30th, 2020, 2:18 pm

Goldeneagles12 wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Hey where's Bearcat at i here the crickets this year.
i forgot to mention you guys suck lol

Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 609
Joined: July 18th, 2015, 11:47 pm

Re: Scores

Post by Goldeneagles12 » September 30th, 2020, 2:28 pm

bearcatfan12 wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Hey where's Bearcat at i here the crickets this year.
i forgot to mention you guys suck lol
Lol

Post Reply