A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

ICC Week 4

Post by ICCFan »

Week 4 on tap in the ICC and I'm putting two favorites on "upset alert"

Record now 14-4 overall.

Bellwood at Williamsburg - Yes Williamsburg is more competitive but what does that mean when they host league kingpin Bellwood tonight? nothing! Bellwood rolls. Bellwood 48 Williamsburg 6

Everett at Northern Bedford - Word on the street is that Everett is decimated with a variety of problems that will keep a large number of players out of tonights intra county rivalry game. Given the way they were hammered by J.Valley last week that is not good news. NB's speed burners will pad their stats tonight versus the hapless Warriors. Northern Bedford 55 Everett 0

Mo Valley at Mount Union - MU is fresh off a nice comeback win over West Branch on the road. Back at home and versus an opponent that has not shown much spells trouble for the inexperienced Black Knights. Mount Union 30 Mo Valley 8

West Branch at Southern Huntingdon - I'm putting the Rockets on upset alert! They can't get caught looking ahead to a potential showdown of unbeaten teams with Tussey Mt. next week. West Branch is competitive and I'm unsure about the status of the Rockets electrifying runner Kendrell Marino who has been slowed by injury and was out last week. With other runners filling the void as of late SH has shown they are still pretty potent on offense and I'll look for them to pull through. S.Huntingdon 26 West Branch 20

Tussey Mt. at Glendale - Tussey Mt. is also on upset alert! The Titans have started slow in every game with come from behind wins in their first two and overcoming an ugly halftime scoreless tie at home vs Williamsburg last week. Glendale has enough offensive weapons that if given confidence early by another slow Titan start, things could get interesting. Tempting as it is to call this upset, we'll go with the Titans to wake up and play in the first half this week. Tussey Mt. 34 Glendale 18

GAME OF THE WEEK

Claysburg at Juniata Valley - JV bounced back after an upset loss at Williamsburg with a resounding win at Everett. Claysburg struggled mightily at Southern Huntingdon. Don't expect Coach Bilchak's squad to lay down however. They are always a competitive bunch and I see them battling Juniata Valley for awhile tonight before they succumb to the more talented Green Hornets. Juniata Valley 30 Claysburg 21
SteelTownSpud
Freshman
Freshman

Re: ICC Week 4

Post by SteelTownSpud »

Always enjoy your analysis. Another solid week of predicting! Looks like Claysburg did actually lay down .... or is Valley that good?