Forest Hills to forfeit next two games

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Forest Hills to forfeit next two games

Post by 223113 »

Manfred wrote: October 10th, 2020, 5:54 pm There were only 5 seniors to start, I think, so that means maybe 1 left? That happens every year, for varying reasons like grades, lack of playing time, injuries, etc. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Just a clarification.
The FH roster shown in the Trib-Dem, before the season started, showed 10 of the 45 players as Seniors.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Manfred wrote: October 11th, 2020, 8:15 am Moldy, I see the insect tried to lure you into his trap, and you took the bait. Put the parasite on ignore, as I did, and reply to posters who actually have something worth reading.
I do find it quite ironic that 2 of the people on this site wanting football to happen and even fans in the stands are from a school district who has now been forced to miss games because covid inside that school district.

Like they say apples dont fall far from their trees. Call me a parasite sure, but im the one who tried to tell you things like this would happen 2 months ago and you called me a "fear mongerer". But we have all known here for some time you love putting on the clown make up manfred. Its your favorite pass time
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

konjo: Prior to the season, I had NO feelings about whether or not schools should or should not play anytime this year. So you predicted "things like this would happen". Well karnac, just how rampant have your predictions been? Well after 5 weeks, a couple of missed games across the entire Channel 6 viewing area. Pat yourself on the back, Mr. Prognosticator.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

223113 wrote: October 11th, 2020, 2:34 pm
Manfred wrote: October 10th, 2020, 5:54 pm There were only 5 seniors to start, I think, so that means maybe 1 left? That happens every year, for varying reasons like grades, lack of playing time, injuries, etc. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Just a clarification.
The FH roster shown in the Trib-Dem, before the season started, showed 10 of the 45 players as Seniors.
5 Seniors maybe START-ing. I don't recall opening rosters in this season from Hell.
It ain't over until it's over.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Conemaugh Valley will host 3-2 Keystone High School from Knox, PA in District 9 this Saturday.
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

Hats off to them for playing.
cleaverstuart
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by cleaverstuart »

youngbuck wrote: October 14th, 2020, 5:16 pm Hats off to them for playing.
Agreed