Post by bearcatfan12 »

Early predictions for the season..

Huntingdon will thrive and Tyrone still sucks
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Tyrone

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

I think there is some Bearcat still stuck in Grey Field from the steamroller that ran them over last year. But honestly it's hard to say Tyrone lost a lot of talent. Still have some talent in the cupboard for sure. 9th grade I think only lost one maybe 2 games 8th grade was a juggernaut. Depends on how the sophomores and probably a freshman or 2 develope. They had the season they needed last year kids learned to win games again now they have to build on that and keep up the momentum. Time will tell.
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 4:47 pm I think there is some Bearcat still stuck in Grey Field from the steamroller that ran them over last year. But honestly it's hard to say Tyrone lost a lot of talent. Still have some talent in the cupboard for sure. 9th grade I think only lost one maybe 2 games 8th grade was a juggernaut. Depends on how the sophomores and probably a freshman or 2 develope. They had the season they needed last year kids learned to win games again now they have to build on that and keep up the momentum. Time will tell.
a freshman or 2 develope? its develop bud come on.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Sorry.