Post by knowitall »

1. Mom
2. Dad
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: CT-Windber canceled

Post by Colonel Mustard »

If the kids are wearing masks, you don't have to quarantine close contacts. There shouldn't be these mass quaratines any more.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Colonel Mustard wrote: September 9th, 2021, 4:49 pm If the kids are wearing masks, you don't have to quarantine close contacts. There shouldn't be these mass quaratines any more.
...Are they wearing masks?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Quarantine protocols are usually for someone who is concerned they were around someone else who actually tested positive or actually have covid and are exercising what they think they should do. Does NOT mean that they have it! Man am I glad there is no quarantine protocols for Alzheimers, Cancer, Heart attack, Stroke, Stupidity. I could pick any of them up. I'd never be able to go anywhere! :((
It ain't over until it's over.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Living in a state that has hospitals taking critical measures, aka choosing which people they should treat based on who might survive or has more life threatening symptoms, be happy schools are taking things cautiously.

The situation here in Idaho and southeast wash with covid is scary, mainly because people would rather turn it into some political circus instead of actually getting a vaccine or taking measures to not fill hospitals up.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Manfred wrote: September 9th, 2021, 6:50 pm Quarantine protocols are usually for someone who is concerned they were around someone else who actually tested positive or actually have covid and are exercising what they think they should do. Does NOT mean that they have it! Man am I glad there is no quarantine protocols for Alzheimers, Cancer, Heart attack, Stroke, Stupidity. I could pick any of them up. I'd never be able to go anywhere! :((
Out of those five I’m pretty sure stupidity is the only one that’s contagious.
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Crimson's Ghost wrote: September 9th, 2021, 6:49 pm
Colonel Mustard wrote: September 9th, 2021, 4:49 pm If the kids are wearing masks, you don't have to quarantine close contacts. There shouldn't be these mass quaratines any more.
...Are they wearing masks?
The smart schools that don't want to quarantine 20 kids because of one positive test are.
footballguy99
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by footballguy99 »

Everett vs. Glendale cancelled.