Playoff picture for D5/6?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Playoff picture for D5/6?

Post by Colonel Mustard »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 31st, 2021, 12:07 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:I have no problem with announcers having to be neutral. For the most part most the ones I've heard stay pretty calm maybe just getting hyped up for a turnover or touchdown.
I agree for the most part but was told they must be 100% neutral for playoffs. Not emphatic first down calls no extended “it’s thirrrrrrd down” calls. Was told they are no longer school employees at this point they are representing district 6. Just seems kinda over the top to me but I guess that’s the world we are living in now. I agree that most are...outside of Richland. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You didn't like the smart-@$$ comments from the announcer or the seizure-inducing light show?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Colonel Mustard wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote: October 31st, 2021, 12:07 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:I have no problem with announcers having to be neutral. For the most part most the ones I've heard stay pretty calm maybe just getting hyped up for a turnover or touchdown.
I agree for the most part but was told they must be 100% neutral for playoffs. Not emphatic first down calls no extended “it’s thirrrrrrd down” calls. Was told they are no longer school employees at this point they are representing district 6. Just seems kinda over the top to me but I guess that’s the world we are living in now. I agree that most are...outside of Richland. Lol

You didn't like the smart-@$$ comments from the announcer or the seizure-inducing light show?
I agree it should be part of the home field advantage. Neutral site games I agree 100%. And it was ridiculous. Mocking the officials, etc.

You play to win the game!!!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

If a school in the playoffs doesn't have a band, does the band for the other school have to stay home? No rousing fight songs or alma maters either if both are present?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

El-Moldo wrote:If a school in the playoffs doesn't have a band, does the band for the other school have to stay home? No rousing fight songs or alma maters either if both are present?
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

You play to win the game!!!
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 31st, 2021, 2:25 pm
El-Moldo wrote:If a school in the playoffs doesn't have a band, does the band for the other school have to stay home? No rousing fight songs or alma maters either if both are present?
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Was at a BC playoff game during their run, where opposing coach had their 13 person band stop playing , he had an official go to the bleachers and talk to band director