CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: First or second round playoff upset

Post by CCDevil2012 »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: November 1st, 2021, 3:29 pm
DragonsDoExist wrote: October 31st, 2021, 6:37 pm FH over CH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other than Ridge, what quality win does FH have that everyone is hot on them?
I’d say Penn Cambria and nearly Bishop Guilfoyle. It’s not that anyone is hot on them, it’s just that Heights was a middle of the road LHAC team last year and you can’t hide how good you are or aren’t come playoff time.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

They are 5-5. Should have been 8-2. Have you missed several reports about 3 losses by a total of 16 points? Should've beat CC, BG, and Westy. Fatal mistakes at the worst times spelled losses. Dominated PC. Out scrimmaged Richland.
It ain't over until it's over.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Don't know if it's an upset. But with Walk at qb I like Tyrone to beat Penn Cambria. It doesn't matter who wins they lose to Central next week unless Central all get covid.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:Don't know if it's an upset. But with Walk at qb I like Tyrone to beat Penn Cambria. It doesn't matter who wins they lose to Central next week unless Central all get covid.
Not funny. Lol

You play to win the game!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

DragonsDoExist wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:11 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:Don't know if it's an upset. But with Walk at qb I like Tyrone to beat Penn Cambria. It doesn't matter who wins they lose to Central next week unless Central all get covid.
Not funny. Lol

Not likely to happen either! :D
It ain't over until it's over.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:11 pm
Not funny. Lol

Lol not trying to jinx them. They have a hell of a team they are definitely the favorites for d6.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:08 pm Don't know if it's an upset. But with Walk at qb I like Tyrone to beat Penn Cambria. It doesn't matter who wins they lose to Central next week unless Central all get covid.
They would probably beat COVID by 35 points as well
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

When was the last covid canceled game?

Can anyone name a player who sat out with a concussion this season?
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Manfred wrote: November 1st, 2021, 4:26 pm They are 5-5. Should have been 8-2. Have you missed several reports about 3 losses by a total of 16 points? Should've beat CC, BG, and Westy. Fatal mistakes at the worst times spelled losses. Dominated PC. Out scrimmaged Richland.

Wow, they dominated a scrimmage, that is why they will win the district? They couldn't beat subpar CC or Westmont. CH might have lost last week, but they are not going to be the cakewalk the Rangers had in their last game. Is there qb all of the sudden going to become Cecere, or is Burda going to be John Long,? If Hobbs Dill plays for CC, they beat the Rangers by 21.
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Post by Awdhaemel »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 9:06 pm
Manfred wrote: November 1st, 2021, 4:26 pm They are 5-5. Should have been 8-2. Have you missed several reports about 3 losses by a total of 16 points? Should've beat CC, BG, and Westy. Fatal mistakes at the worst times spelled losses. Dominated PC. Out scrimmaged Richland.

Wow, they dominated a scrimmage, that is why they will win the district? They couldn't beat subpar CC or Westmont. CH might have lost last week, but they are not going to be the cakewalk the Rangers had in their last game. Is there qb all of the sudden going to become Cecere, or is Burda going to be John Long,? If Hobbs Dill plays for CC, they beat the Rangers by 21.
Dill did play against FH. Everyone just pointing out that these 2 teams are equally matched, because FH is a few plays away fro.7-3 and if CH was still in LHAC, they would be at best 7-3, so it should be a good game.