Scores - Playoff Edition

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Scores - Playoff Edition

Post by DragonsDoExist »

What’s funny is the fact that the 8 beating the 1 was not an upset in the eyes of most. CH was likely a .500 team in the LHAC. Competition matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

I don't know the answer to the injury question, for sure. I do know that Haluska, Hite, Trybus, and Stockley played. According to MaxPrep stats, they are significant Offensive players on their team. Trybus did limp off the field for 1 play, but he came back in. Coming in, both teams were strong rushing teams. Time-consuming drives were the story of the first 3 quarters. CH had a great opportunity to score on their first possession of each half, but turned it over on downs inside the FH 20 both times. It was only 6-0 after 3. Then, a few big plays, Damon Crawley, and boom. The game was really closer than the score might indicate. Still, the FH Defense did slow down the CH run game. CH kept Crawley somewhat controlled for 3 quarters. I think he ended w/ about 170 yds, 3 Rushing TD's, a 2 pt conv., caught a pass for 40 yds, and I believe he threw a 36yd TD pass. Yeah, he's a special player.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Central 52
WH 13

Another 5 TD performance for Hoenstine who now has 49 on the season to go with just 2 INTs. Parker Gregg with 4 TDs giving him 27 for the season.

Central vs Penn Cambria for the D6-AAA Champ

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

223113 wrote: November 5th, 2021, 11:13 pm I don't know the answer to the injury question, for sure. I do know that Haluska, Hite, Trybus, and Stockley played. According to MaxPrep stats, they are significant Offensive players on their team. Trybus did limp off the field for 1 play, but he came back in. Coming in, both teams were strong rushing teams. Time-consuming drives were the story of the first 3 quarters. CH had a great opportunity to score on their first possession of each half, but turned it over on downs inside the FH 20 both times. It was only 6-0 after 3. Then, a few big plays, Damon Crawley, and boom. The game was really closer than the score might indicate. Still, the FH Defense did slow down the CH run game. CH kept Crawley somewhat controlled for 3 quarters. I think he ended w/ about 170 yds, 3 Rushing TD's, a 2 pt conv., caught a pass for 40 yds, and I believe he threw a 36yd TD pass. Yeah, he's a special player.
FH also had a touchdown called back and fumbled the next play inside Heights 20 on their opening drive. FH only had 3 first half possessions
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

DragonsDoExist wrote: November 5th, 2021, 11:25 pm Central 52
WH 13

Another 5 TD performance for Hoenstine who now has 49 on the season to go with just 2 INTs. Parker Gregg with 4 TDs giving him 27 for the season.

Central vs Penn Cambria for the D6-AAA Champ

Early line Central by 6 TD's.
It ain't over until it's over.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Definitely Central by atleast by 4tds. Penn Cambria kids came out and you could tell they wanted revenge for last year. Kinda got big headed but eventually settled back down. The Harrold kid is a great ball player. Hats off to them. Proud of the Tyrone kids fought hard the whole game didn't get the win but have nothing to hang there heads on. They weathered this year being a young team the future is looking good.
GrapeApe
Senior
Senior

Post by GrapeApe »

Central got PC by 40 the first time around.

Born Power has it Central -34
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Bedford -9.5 vs Clearfield

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

BEA beat Tyrone by a TD, PC beat Tyrone by several TD's, FH beat PC by several TD's, so.........by extension.......LOL
It ain't over until it's over.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Manfred wrote:BEA beat Tyrone by a TD, PC beat Tyrone by several TD's, FH beat PC by several TD's, so.........by extension.......LOL
BPI has BEA -1