Everett Football Coach

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Husker33
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Everett Football Coach

Post by Husker33 »

I saw that Everett is looking for a new football coach again. Any names being brought up this time around?
“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.”
-Henry Ford

“Gentleman, this is a football. Before we’re through, we’re gonna run it down everybody’s throats.”
-Vince Lombardi
WarriorNation
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Everett Football Coach

Post by WarriorNation »

I have heard a few names here is the short list
People with Everett ties
Jamie Bulger
Mike Conner
Josh Krupa

Outside People
Dan Wilkins
Tim Lucko
Josh Smith
Sam Carroll
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

Told we are going outside the hallways for this hire (what is this---- our 3rd in last few years lol)
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by thepalerider »

Well I would assume that you guys would be in the know. Interesting names there Bulger and Conner have years of experience and were there when Everett had some good seasons. Krupa is a Bedford guy who has coached there for a while, but I saw that he just resigned from his assistant position. As far as outside people, Dan Wilkins (is he even live around Bedford County anymore), but was successful at Ridge with the one Barefoot. Lucko and Sam Carrol are alums with coaching experience both would be solid hires. The wildcard would be Josh Smith I can't really see him being interested but I could be wrong.
WarriorNation
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WarriorNation »

Being an Everett alum, I was thinking of two other people who are Everett guys. I do not know their interest but Jamie Eichelberger or Lance Clark. Palerider, those are just names that I heard I do not know about interest from any of them. Where is Sottasonte at? Is he still at Mount Union? He might be a good fit?
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

From what I was told during wrestling season, Coach "S" is still at Mount Union.
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

Why wouldn't Tim Lucko be top of the list? When BC was at its best he was the defensive coordinator, granted he had talent but when any one talks about him he seem to be an x and o wizard
WarriorNation
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WarriorNation »

Brian Koontz appears to be the guy according to the board agenda. A solid hire by the district, coached the in late 80s early 90s. He is the right guy for the job. Good luck Coach!