reugenev
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

LET'S TALK FOOTBALL!

Post by reugenev »

Day 1 of camp is in the books....

Who does everyone like this year?

Here are my way too early preseason thoughts:

ICC - Should be a two team battle with NBC and Bellwood.... not sure JV has the fire power to be back in that conversation again this year?

WestPac - Berlin and Windber show....... is Conemaugh Twp the sleeper?

LHAC - Three team race here..... Central, BG, and Richland, who else rises to the top? Bedford, Ridge, FH?

Heritage - Cambria Heights, Homer Center, and River Valley how will Portage do in year 1?

Mtn Conference - Clearfield and ???

Just my preseason thoughts can't wait to hear yours!
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LET'S TALK FOOTBALL!

Post by Colonel Mustard »

I can't leave Bedford out of the top of the LHAC until I see them struggle. They still have some really good athletes.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

I like all you pics. I agree also until Bedford slumps I would put them up there. In the Mountain coming in on paper BEA and Tyrone look good. Clearfield has to replace Billotte might take a few games to get going. But they will always be tough.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

reugenev wrote: August 15th, 2022, 7:43 pm Day 1 of camp is in the books....

Who does everyone like this year?

Here are my way too early preseason thoughts:

LHAC - Three team race here..... Central, BG, and Richland, who else rises to the top? Bedford, Ridge, FH?

Just my preseason thoughts can't wait to hear yours!

I think Forest Hills struggles a little losing Caddy and Crawley. I’d put Penn Cambria above Richland and possibly BG. Central is going to be the team to beat and will likely go 10-0. Bedford and Ridge can’t ever really be counted out, they replace and reload extremely well it seems
BoStillKnows
Senior
Senior

Post by BoStillKnows »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:44 am I like all you pics. I agree also until Bedford slumps I would put them up there. In the Mountain coming in on paper BEA and Tyrone look good. Clearfield has to replace Billotte might take a few games to get going. But they will always be tough.

I think Clearfield is headed for a decline, their Jr High teams the past few years have been average at best. Tyrone and BEA both return a lot of good young talent.