Bedford vs Penn Cambria

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Bedford vs Penn Cambria

Post by knowitall »

Calmor wrote: September 29th, 2022, 8:38 pm Saw both play, Bedford has more weapons, better run game, way better defense, way more physical, Harold is very good but I think falls short in this one, Bedford better coaching as well, kicking game Bedford struggles more than PC. I wish weather would be good cause this is a good game, but sloppy field hurts PC. Bedford by 12
Sloppy field? It looks like rain moves in after midnight.
lhacbigfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lhacbigfan »

It is hard to gauge Bedford as they have beaten 5 teams with a combined record of 5-20. PC has played some big games already beating BG and Central. I think those 2 teams have a better offense than Bedford does. The Bedford defense will be the key to this game. If the game is in the 20s, Bedford has a shot. If PC can score into the 30's they will win. I think the Harrold and the PC offense are too explosive. I'll go with PC 34 Bedford 21.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

If Bedford can bottle up Grove, the battle between the defensive backs and PC receivers leans to Bedford. Central and BG gave Grove huge second half runs overplaying the pads.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Any doubts about LHAC #1 ?
It ain't over until it's over.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Solid game for Coach Felus and the Panthers, with Tyrone being exposed, this could be a special season in Cresson. When was there last district title?

Grove does not get enough credit for how hard he runs and the damage causes especially late in the game.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Manfred wrote: October 1st, 2022, 8:40 am Any doubts about LHAC #1 ?
By record PC is number one and by eye test they’re probably number one as well. But with the top 4 teams playing them closely I think anything could happen come playoffs.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

I think they will be glad to not see BG again this year.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

PC is a good team. If they win d6 they are gonna have to play a little better on the defensive side to make a run at state. By the looks of it Belle Vernon will be waiting in the Western Final. 2 losses but one to a AAAA school and one to a AAAAA school.