9/30 Scores

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: 9/30 Scores

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Berlin has to have the weakest schedule in the entire state, out side of Windber they don't have a functional team the entire season. These nonconference games that they picked up are terrible teams. They are going to go unscored on in the regular season.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Central 55
Bishop McCarroll 21
Final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Elderlyeagle
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Elderlyeagle »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:04 pm
Elderlyeagle wrote: September 30th, 2022, 9:35 pm 24-7 bEA over Tyrone under 5 minutes.
Tyrone has gone backwards 4 weeks in a row.
Used 2 timeouts in 2nd half because of too many or not enough people….. pretty uncharacteristic most years but it’s the most consistent thing I’ve seen from them this year
Agreed. I think they got full of themselves. I thought they played good 1st quarter then things fell apart. Problem is now even when no one is pressuring Walk he has happy feet from all the running around. The line isn't all to blame the designed roll outs don't do him any favors. Defense has done there part got put in bad spots tonight with offenses inability to move the ball. Hope they can fix it.
Better figure something out because they’ll see the same D every week and with the remaining schedule, that could mean 5-0 to 5-5.
I will say I agree the line isn’t all to blame but if they are rushing 2-4 and dropping 7-9 to cover 4 and still getting 6 sacks and couple holding calls they better expect a lions share of the on field blame
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Elderlyeagle wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:47 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:04 pm
Elderlyeagle wrote: September 30th, 2022, 9:35 pm 24-7 bEA over Tyrone under 5 minutes.
Tyrone has gone backwards 4 weeks in a row.
Used 2 timeouts in 2nd half because of too many or not enough people….. pretty uncharacteristic most years but it’s the most consistent thing I’ve seen from them this year
Agreed. I think they got full of themselves. I thought they played good 1st quarter then things fell apart. Problem is now even when no one is pressuring Walk he has happy feet from all the running around. The line isn't all to blame the designed roll outs don't do him any favors. Defense has done there part got put in bad spots tonight with offenses inability to move the ball. Hope they can fix it.
Better figure something out because they’ll see the same D every week and with the remaining schedule, that could mean 5-0 to 5-5.
I will say I agree the line isn’t all to blame but if they are rushing 2-4 and dropping 7-9 to cover 4 and still getting 6 sacks and couple holding calls they better expect a lions share of the on field blame
I agree with you.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:13 pm Berlin has to have the weakest schedule in the entire state, out side of Windber they don't have a functional team the entire season. These nonconference games that they picked up are terrible teams. They are going to go unscored on in the regular season.

Do heritage and westpac winners play in week 10 still? Could mean a Penns Manor vs Berlin match up
LeeCorso
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by LeeCorso »

Week 5’s biggest questions
Can Portage maybe rebound?
Is Everett destined for 0-10 again?
Can Penn Cambria make a state run?
Bedford is good but are they good enough against weak scheduled Berlin and Westinghouse?
Ridge struggled against Westmont but are they still good?
Can Penns Manor score on Berlin?
BG and Richland for D6 AA even they don’t play in the regular season?
Did Tyrone have a bad game or are they a product of their schedule?
Does Hollidaysburg win another game?
Is State College for real?
Can Ligonier Valley make a run at the WPIAL?
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Yes, the WestPAC is one of the worst high school football conferences in the world.

That said I cannot believe Northern Bedford 56 Conemaugh Township 8 or North Star 41 Meyersdale 0.

How did Portage lose to United Valley?
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Penn Cambria has solid and qb play.
Questions regarding receiver and oline on how they look outside of the district. Offense line is average with most playing both ways, they don't have elite receiver.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

My question is how does Hunter Smith get six total carries against Mccort?
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Conemaugh Valley 27 Claysburg-Kimmel 0