Bedford @ CC

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

Bedrock, as you have said before, most, if not all of the big games are won or lost by the play of the lineman. If its not for the lineplay nothing productive would happen on offense, and on defense, if the lineman play their gaps, which Bedford has been subject to not playin, the linebackers can run free and make big big plays. The game on Friday will infact end all of the debate. 3 days away. :twisted:

Basse, i remember that, and im sure if you asked Manny he would remeber it too. But sports999 seems to think that nobody on that team would EVER do anything like that. Enough talk of what they said, its over. Im just stating facts and what happend on more than one occasion. :roll:
SiehlsRightThumb
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SiehlsRightThumb »

I may not know much about the lineman part of the game, but I know for a fact that #77 is ready and willing to give his heart on Friday to decimate the Red Devils. Smith is definitely a force to be reckoned with.
Tennis is King.
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Bedrock »

Didn't realize #77 frequented the site on would have certainly included him. Heard he has been the most consistent of the men upfront this year.
Structure8
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bedford game

Post by Structure8 »

Bedrock has a decent point. To help the Bisons win the game, the line with have to control the Devils line. Futhermore, the key to the Bisons will be there team play. If they play as a team, and give it everything they have on every play, I could see the game being very interesting.
"When you drink the water, remember the spring." ~Chinese proverb
playbookboy06
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by playbookboy06 »

Is there any truth to the rumor that some bisons might not want to win the game on friday just so they can go on the choral trip?

If there is truth to that, than i hope the people who think that should stay home on friday
Root, Root, Root for the home team
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

Yes playbookboy06 there is a few cases of that on the team. I have not a single freakin clue as to why anybody would want to have that happen. Football is a once a year thing, go to NYC later in life, play football while you have to opportunity. Thank God the kid that feels this way, a senior so that narrows the options down to 7, doesnt hardly ever get the ball and doesnt have an important role. I would sooner play Shane Hillegas because at least i would kno that he has the heart and determination to win.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

Jr. High is Bedford's equivelant of Rudy, but i doubt Shane will be hoisted on the teams shoulders after the final game, could be wrong.
Structure8
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bedford @ CC

Post by Structure8 »

Bedford needs to get things together before this playoff game. If those rumors are true, my gosh those people have no heart. Football is not a sport where you just play, and lose when you want. For the phyical part of it, you still get hit in the game, and you will still get bruise even worse if you don't try. For the mental part, you are letting down you teammates, coaches, family, and even your town. I hope the Bisons prove me wrong come Friday; I hope they show heart.
"When you drink the water, remember the spring." ~Chinese proverb
collegeball
Freshman
Freshman

Post by collegeball »

I think the bisons need to play harder in this game than theyve ever played in there lives. CC is going to come into this game ready to play and just outplay Bedford. It would b nice 2 c them win, but i dont think it will happen.
playbookboy06
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by playbookboy06 »

the stampede is going to have heart. Dont let this be the large man's last football game in his highschool career.
Root, Root, Root for the home team