How about them Bengals?!?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Captain Coveman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

How about them Bengals?!?

Post by Captain Coveman »

I just saw on the news that they are now 5-5, that's a great season for those guys.....I'm almost ready to pull out my Boomer Esiason and Ickey Woods jerseys!!!!!!!
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

maybe even more shocking than their 5-5 start is that they are the team to knock the kansas city chiefs from the unbeaten ranks...it was bound to happen sometime but i didnt think it would be the benglas to make their run...
Sports999
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sports999 »

Not to mention my pickup this week of Rudi Johnson going for 121 yards and 2 catches in fantasy football.

I hope all the AFC Central teams looosseeee because the Steelers need some SERIOUS help.
Brandon06
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Brandon06 »

the 49ers r gopnna whoop up on the steelers and i was hoping that KC would run the table but o well
datdude12
Freshman
Freshman

steelers in trouble

Post by datdude12 »

the bungals finally got something right, in hireing marvin lewis, they showed the DONT need corey dillon Rudi Johnson seems to be a similar between the tackles bruser back, as for the steelers, watching the carolina panthers tear things up this year reminds me alot of the way the steelers did things, tough zone defenses, ball controll offense 30 carries a game for the feature back, IF the o-line can hold up and IF they keep starting desha townstead instead of dwayne washington, at least he looked good against the cards but then again they have one REAL good recever in Anquan Bolden and he tore up there secondary in any case they MIGHT have a chance at the playoffs but only because there divison is down right pathetic
Dep
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dep »

And just put it on the Steelers too, with it all on thel line.