Fearless Forecast Co-Champion 2003

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Fearless Forecast Co-Champion 2003

Post by Coach »

I would like to take this time to thank my mother and my father because without them this would not be possible. I would also like to thank all of my fans....YOU ARE THE GREATEST! I feel that I worked very hard to earn this award, and it means so much to me. The next thing I'll probably do is go to Disney World! Thanks goes out to everyone involved with this whole thing....thank you for presenting me with this great opportunity.

Coach
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

u da man
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

Thats a pathetic acceptance speech...hahahaha nice work though
DELORIS!!!! "Jerry Seinfeld"
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

wow...im sick after reading that post coach...
Farmer Hall
Sophomore
Sophomore

farmer sez...

Post by Farmer Hall »

i tu wuld lik ta thank pappy and mama hall fer al thar hilp in macon this pawsible. as a lil farmer in pre depressyun era i lirned fast about pikin wieners. Here is an article abowt my biginnings in pikin winirs.

The 1919 World Series resulted in the most famous scandal in baseball history. Eight players from the Chicago White Sox (later nicknamed the Black Sox) were accused of throwing the series against the Cincinnati Reds. Details of the scandal and the extent to which each man was involved have always been unclear. It was, however, front-page news across the country and, despite being acquitted of criminal charges, the players were banned from professional baseball for life. The eight men included the great "Shoeless" Joe Jackson; pitchers Eddie Cicotte and Claude "Lefty" Williams; infielders Buck Weaver, Arnold "Chick" Gandil, Fred McMullin, and Charles "Swede" Risberg; and batboy Leroy "Farmer" Hall.

Below iz a pikture uv me bein intarvewed by the Judge that prozecutid us.

http://www.chicagohs.org/history/blacksox/photos.html
Make hay not love
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

hahahaha, I knew Farmer was famous...I'm just glad I have an autographed John Deere toy tractor...
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Bedrock »

Did the farmer just say he was quick to learn how to pick wierners??
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

Thats right 'rock. He is co-champion so obviously he's good at pickin wieners!!
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

Hey, I think there was a TRI-Championship here Farmer and Coach....the irony....who taught coach all about 'handicapping'? Answer: Head Roadie
One of Head Roadie's teachers? You guessed it....da farmer!

Someday coach we will hopefully be able sit in Vegas and write "Handicapper" on the occupation line of our Income Taxes!
bleachertrainer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bleachertrainer »

Congratulations Coach and Farmer Hall. What a great finish to an exciting year one of the fearless forecast. Bleachertrainer made the inexcusable mistake of sitting back in the prevent for the final few weeks and, as in most cases, the other competitiors chipped away and chipped away and beat me at the buzzer. I'm completely disappointed and dejected. It's going to make for a real long off season. I have a lot to think about and I probably won't even go back and look at film of the final week until Spring. I think I can bounce back next year, but this one really hurts.