Lineman

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
dld23
Freshman
Freshman

Lineman

Post by dld23 »

Who's the best lineman you know? does anyone know if chris miller or josh isenberg is any good? i heard josh was bad.
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Bedrock »

Reggie White
ICan'tCompete
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ICan'tCompete »

Bedrock
Did donuts last week and the street's still smokin!
Coach-"That Endzone Crew...NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL"
Sports999
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sports999 »

In the LHAC the best linemen this year were Ed Richardson(FH), Mark Anderson(CC), our very own Ham(Bedford), The kid from Somerset can't remember his name, Kelly(BC), and if he was at full strength Maderia(FH).
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Kelly(BC),Tate(Tyrone),and Shannon(Altoona),are hands down the best 3 linemen in d-6.The ones that have been mentioned are good players that any coach would love to have on his team;but if you want the names of the best.....there they are.I believe when the all-state teams come out sometime after the championship weekend,Dec 5&6,my opinion will be validated.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Bedford15
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Bedford15 »

In my book Ham "mang" arnold is the best lineman around...

Brandon06
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Brandon06 »

Luke Larson
IKE
Junior
Junior

Post by IKE »

The Wagner Brothers, Eric and Steve. Eric is moble enough and smart enough to move from one position to another. He played every spot on our line this year. He started at tight-end but due to some injuries he had to move to guard and even tackle.

His younger brother Steve who is a 6-2 250lb. sophomore was named first team ICC and he is HUGE.
Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love, some people call me Maurice!! Waa Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

I agree with IKE, I like to watch the Wagners play football along with other sports.....but Eric will be around next year, and Steve for two more years.....they will definatly be a big help to the Panther Squad in the future.....Congrats to both for a great season....If Steve would hit the weight room hard enough by 12th grade he will be unstoppable.....
bedfordcrazy56
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bedfordcrazy56 »

Bison1 was pretty spectacular this year!!