Lineman

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
B_RuNNer8803
Freshman
Freshman

I beg to differ...

Post by B_RuNNer8803 »

Ham55 (Bedford) is by far the best lineman I have seen this year. He has the heart for it all!
RuN 4 FuN...?

Ham55 is the #1 lineman!
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

Thanks Sports999 and B_Runner8803 :D

Ill agree that bison1 did a rather good job this year on the line for the bisons as well.
CHSFootball54
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSFootball54 »

I had the privlegde of playing with Josh Isenberg and Chris Miller, they are two of the hardest working athletes i have ever seen, they are very good lineman. Whoever said Isenberg was no good doesn't know what they are talking about.
bubba52
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bubba52 »

I agree that Josh I senberg and Chris Miller are some great lineman. They work hard and did very well this season.
HelloLLToursCHS
Freshman
Freshman

Post by HelloLLToursCHS »

I agree, Chris and Josh are very hard workers. Even though central has had a few off years, they stuck with it and pushed central in the right direction. Central has a good looking line next year, it looks like the starters might be - Brad Diehl-Sr, Mark Frederick-Sr, Logan Barkman-Sr, Zach Shriver-Jr, Marc Lanzendorfer-Jr. All of these players are quick, strong, and hardworking. They will help the central football team to a good successful season.

Post by Guest »

Watching the district 6 championship game i could definetly see that on defemce Tyrones (Tate) did an outstanding job and on the offensve side ofthe ball Forest Hill's Ed Richardson was not to shabby eiter.