Bishop Carroll

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CHSguy81
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSguy81 »

If BC lays off the turnovers like they did tonight, They're gona win it all.

On a different note, If Im not mistaken I think Central scored the most points on them all year though.
"Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys - tell them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

yea, and johnstown only lost by one point...but did either school win...nope
STRAIGHT
Sports999
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sports999 »

If BC lays off the turnovers like they did tonight, They're gona win it all
Are you serious? Southern Columbia is a team that BC will have to play more than perfect to beat. They are bigger, faster, and well....better than BC is. They will have to do more than just "lay off the turnovers" to beat this team. To win they will have to 1) hold onto the ball 2) Force 4-5 turnovers 3) score 1 TD on special teams 4) win the field position battle.

I am taking SC by 18 at Hershey, and that's being nice.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

I saw Southern Columbia this summer at Lock Haven's passing camp. I know it was just passing league but they did very well. I hope BC can get past the quarterback's rolling tounge. I've never heard a cadence as weird as that guys.....

Then again, I don't even know if SC won yet. I just expect that they did.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

game got changed to saturday nite, we shall have to wait untill then to find out who the huskies face
STRAIGHT
Sports999
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sports999 »

SC is a notch above everyone at A this season. They will win tomarrow night and again next weekend in Hershey. It was a great season for the Huskies but it will end in heartbreaking fashion.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

head roadie, did u happen to see the guys in "southern columbia football staff" coats at the rug tonite? looks like they are already garuanteeing a victory tom. nite and trying to find how to beat the huskies
STRAIGHT
Dep
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dep »

They look great, keep it up.
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

i dont care how much i am against the whole private school situation...im going to have to be a bishop carroll husky fan this coming weekend...
Dep
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dep »

I agree Cube, the private school thing does bother me at times too. Recruiting and hiding it under religious beliefs is not cool. But I do hope BC wins this weekend.