State Champs

Hardwood chatter
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: State Champs

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Ohio just cancelled all winter sports. Can’t imagine PA will be too far behind. It’s just not going to happen.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

After beating Serra Catholic and west Middlesex, the PM girls were slated to play Bellwood. Unfortunately the game never happened. A bad ending to a great Season. This post is a shout out to the Clymer and Cherryhill Twp fire companies. To night I heard sirens moving slowly toward Penn Run. It was a parade of cars carrying the girls and families on a last victory lap through the school district. I waved and clapped. I thought it was a great gesture.
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

That’s cool for the team and I was thinking for that bracket specifically, we had 4 District Six teams left out of 8. Had a chance for an All-D6 Western Final and an All-D6 State Championship. Stinks we didn’t get to see that play out. That doesn’t happen for District 6 all the time, everything has to line up just right and it looked like it had a chance to happen this year.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

I think it would have been great basketball. And in no way was I implying who would win. Just thought it was really nice.
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!