Tyrone Boys

Hardwood chatter
footballfan1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Tyrone Boys

Post by footballfan1 »

I watched the game between Tyrone and Bedford boys. Really good HS basketball game. I know the boys from Tyrone had been playing together since about 3rd grade and I assume a goal was to get to Hershey. Bedford played a great game and it is a shame Tyrone doesn't have the opportunity to play in state playoffs.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Tyrone Boys

Post by theprophet »

I think before you can make the argument of deserving to go to the state playoffs you have to at-least make the D6 championship game. They didn’t win a single playoff game. Try again next year.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Tyrone has had numerous really good regular seasons in the last 5-10 years only to come up short in districts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Every district/classification is only playing for one state tournament bid this year given the condensed playoffs, but I'm pretty sure D5/6 AAAA only would have gotten one bid either way. So not much changed for these schools this season.
Lionjacket
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Lionjacket »

For what it’s worth, this year and next year we’re suppose to be 2 teams from D 5/6 AAAA. Should be pretty wide open next year, as all of the playoff teams graduate some might good talent.