D6 postponed

Hardwood chatter
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

D6 postponed

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

All D6 games scheduled THURSDAY have been postponed until Friday. Except the 6A championship, that was moved to Monday. Same location and times. All tickets will be honored.
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: D6 postponed

Post by DragonsDoExist »

This is another issue with online tickets sales and no door sales. If u can’t make it to the rescheduled date and already bought tickets ur out of luck unless u resell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
longball5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by longball5 »

Don’t buy your ticket until you’re on the way or sitting in the parking lot.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

longball5 wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 4:23 pm Don’t buy your ticket until you’re on the way or sitting in the parking lot.

The problem with this is that they are only selling 750 tickets. So if it’s a good matchup then you wont be getting a ticket to the game.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

DragonsDoExist wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 3:54 pm This is another issue with online tickets sales and no door sales. If u can’t make it to the rescheduled date and already bought tickets ur out of luck unless u resell them.

All tickets purchased for Thursday’s games will be valid for Friday’s contests, and any tickets purchased for the District 6 Class 6A title game will be valid on Monday, according to the email.
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Wrasslerfan wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 7:20 pm
DragonsDoExist wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 3:54 pm This is another issue with online tickets sales and no door sales. If u can’t make it to the rescheduled date and already bought tickets ur out of luck unless u resell them.

All tickets purchased for Thursday’s games will be valid for Friday’s contests, and any tickets purchased for the District 6 Class 6A title game will be valid on Monday, according to the email.
I think he’s saying a situation where you can’t go because of say work or something. Before you could just sell someone else your ticket.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

CCDevil2012 wrote:
Wrasslerfan wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 7:20 pm

I think he’s saying a situation where you can’t go because of say work or something. Before you could just sell someone else your ticket.
Technically you can still sell your ticket to someone else. Just send them the screen shot of the ticket or forward them the PDF.

You play to win the game!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I bought 3 tickets from the website. The numbers were all the same. I was the first one in the gym. The gal at the door scanned my ticket and said, it says it's a duplicate. How TF could it be a duplicate if I was the first of the 3 to use it? Now this gal knows me and my wing men, so she left us in w/o much issue. This whole mess stinks to high heaven!
It ain't over until it's over.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Manfred wrote: February 24th, 2022, 6:51 pm I bought 3 tickets from the website. The numbers were all the same. I was the first one in the gym. The gal at the door scanned my ticket and said, it says it's a duplicate. How TF could it be a duplicate if I was the first of the 3 to use it? Now this gal knows me and my wing men, so she left us in w/o much issue. This whole mess stinks to high heaven!
i seriously doubt it stinks to high heaven
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

The scanner is very sensitive. I ran it for a game a few weeks
ago. As soon as it scans, it may scan again a second later. You
have to move the ticket quickly or you have this error. As
people scanning learn this, it helps for sure.
There is a feature where the scan person can also easily see
who all has checked in by searching for your name. It was
slick and an easy way to get people in quickly without cash,
but shouldn't be the only option.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches