Any Monday scores?

Hardwood chatter
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Any Monday scores?

Post by Manfred »

Well, well, well. No Monday paper, for whatever reason. And of course no paper on NO PAPER TUESDAY. And we have exactly -1-, count it, -1-, reported score? C'mon, fellas.
It ain't over until it's over.
lhacbigfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lhacbigfan »

Use MaxPreps and ScoreStream. You will find most scores on those apps.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

lhacbigfan wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:18 am Use MaxPreps and ScoreStream. You will find most scores on those apps.
Agreed, but I'm paying for something I'm not receiving, nor will any discount be given for failure to provide service, nor any apologies given, public or private. Pathetic POS. Bait and switch. They WANT everyone to buy their online coverage. I hope they go bankrupt.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Central 71
Ridge 42

Central @ Johnstown Wednesday (weather permitting)

Central @ BG Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

Manfred wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:44 am
lhacbigfan wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:18 am Use MaxPreps and ScoreStream. You will find most scores on those apps.
Agreed, but I'm paying for something I'm not receiving, nor will any discount be given for failure to provide service, nor any apologies given, public or private. Pathetic POS. Bait and switch. They WANT everyone to buy their online coverage. I hope they go bankrupt.
I don't really use those, so what is the bait and switch?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Central is using a virtual day tomorrow and all after school activities have been postponed. So no Central/Jtown game tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

OutOfTheLoop wrote: January 24th, 2023, 6:41 pm
"Bait and switch": the maneuver by a vendor whereby they offer a certain product or service, and entice consumers to purchase a so-called better product or service, at a much higher price.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Your print subscription should allow you to read online.

Here is the Tribune-Democrat's website:

https://www.tribdem.com/

And here is the link directly to the sports page

https://www.tribdem.com/sports/local_sports/

It's really easy to navigate!

Does Harrisburg even have a daily newspaper? I think the Post-Gazette is down to print 2 days a week, maybe. It's still really impressive the Trib-Dem is putting out a paper five days a week when much larger newspapers are strictly online now.

It's also 2023, and scores are readily available online through various websites and apps. It shouldn't be hard to get scores in this day and age if your paper boy calls in sick one morning.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

I got my Monday and Wednesday papers today. The Wednesday paper was disappointing. The scoreboard page was a single column. With all the games played Monday and Tuesday it should probably have been a full page. We are really going to miss our newspaper when its gone.
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

Manfred wrote: January 25th, 2023, 9:07 am
OutOfTheLoop wrote: January 24th, 2023, 6:41 pm

"Bait and switch": the maneuver by a vendor whereby they offer a certain product or service, and entice consumers to purchase a so-called better product or service, at a much higher price.
Why are you constantly like this? I hope you use this forum to get out all of your petty rage and are actually really cool in real life.